become an editor
the entire directory
only in Internet/Etiquette
Computers: Internet: Abuse
Computers: Internet: FAQs, Help, and Tutorials
Computers: Usenet: Etiquette
Society: Relationships: Etiquette
This category in other languages:
AL6400.com - Netiquette Guidelines
- Guidelines and examples on how to respectfully communicate and interact with others on the Internet.
Concise Guidelines for Net Etiquette
- Over twenty five years of mistakes have made THE Eggman a pretty good authority on what you should NOT do to survive in Cyberspace. Here, he shares the major no-nos with you.
The Customer Respect Group
- An international research and consulting firm, publishes the Online Customer Respect Index (CRI) and provides industry and company-specific research and analysis to help companies increase sales and customer retention by improving how they treat their customers online.
How to Keep Out of Trouble With Your E-mail
- Guidelines for using Internet e-mail and mailing lists politely.
- Gives a summary of the important points of e-mail, mailing list, USENET, and chat etiquette.
- Provides guidance on how to use e-mail and the Internet in various social situations.
The Net: User Guidelines and Netiquette
- A guide to all aspects of electronic communication, including Telnet and FTP. A question and answer section is also given.
Netiquette - The Code of Conduct for the Internet
- Contains basic 'rules' to follow when interacting with others online via email, chat or forums.
- This is the full text of RFC 1855, which is the unofficial standard work on electronic etiquette.
Netiquette Home Page
- Gives a description of the main rules of online etiquette. A quiz, mailing list, and ordering information for an etiquette book are also provided.
- Information on netiquette, quizzes, advice, e-zine and forums.
Networking on the Net
- An article on professionalism, ethics and courtesy on the Internet, with special reference to e-mail, bulletin board, and chat communications.
Usenet news.admin.net-abuse.misc -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 20, 2014 at 10:35:04 UTC -