become an editor
the entire directory
only in E-mail/Web-Based
Computers: Internet: E-mail: Free: POP3
Computers: Internet: E-mail: Spam: Preventing: Temporary Addresses
This category in other languages:
- Fee-based service, pay for a year at a time. Email, web storage, offsite virtual hard drive, various free tools and files. 60-day free trial available.
- Variously priced webmail packages with integrated anti-spam and email forwarding services.
- Offers e-mail services for small-to medium-sized businesses that are not ready to have an in-house server or do not want an internal mail server.
- Has many of the standard features, though lacks filtering. Provides a "Briefcase" which allows storage of files on provider's server for future use.
- An e-mail forwarding service, not a regular e-mail account. There is no inbox, or other features.
- MailCHEK specializes in custom e-mail templates for brands, companies, and organizations.
- E-mail access via standard mail clients, or the convenience of web based mail.
Plug-in email systems
- Plug-in email systems for businesses, web sites, and educational institutions.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 4, 2014 at 20:04:25 UTC -