become an editor
the entire directory
only in Filtering/SpamAssassin
Open Directory - Computers: Internet: E-mail: Spam: Filtering: SpamAssassin
Computers: Open Source: Organizations: Apache Software Foundation
- Open Source mail filter, written in Perl, to identify spam using a wide range of heuristic tests on mail headers and body text. Free software. Can be used as a standalone mail filter, or from procmail. Site includes download, news, FAQ, and documentation.
- Book by Alan Schwartz. Description, reviews, table of contents, and short preview texts.
- Bug-tracking system for the SpamAssassin mail filtering project.
SpamAssassin sa-update Channel
- Update server hosted by OpenProject, including the recommended rules from the SpamAssassin Rules Emporium. Includes usage instructions.
- User contributed documentation, testimonials, tricks and tips for the mail filtering software.
- Encyclopedia article about the mail filtering software, including history and details of the various techniques employed.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 1, 2012 at 1:05:18 UTC -