become an editor
the entire directory
only in Spam/Filtering
Open Directory - Computers: Internet: E-mail: Spam: Filtering
Anti-Spam Server Software
- Free antispam service for pop, Yahoo, and Hotmail accounts supporting multiple languages.
- An email security company offering hosted spam and virus protection and a scanning engine especially for OEMs. Also offers Exchange hosting.
- Anti-Spam SMTP Proxy implementing platform independent email filtering services.
ASSP Deluxe for cPanel
- A set of php scripts to install and configure ASSP on a cPanel server.
- Online POP3 bayesian filtering service.
- An open source email content filter application. Clapf is a modular statistical antispam application with an interface to popular antivirus programs.
- Managed enterprise quality spam and virus filtering service.
- Hosted service filters spam and viruses before they reach your network. This type of filtering can increase security, save bandwidth and reduce the load on your email server.
- UK based provider of email filtering, email monitoring and centralized administration services for business users.
Distributed Checksum Clearinghouse
- System of clients and servers that collect and count checksums of email messages in order to detect and filter bulk UCE.
- Automates filter, mailbox, and nickname creation for Eudora Macintosh. Filters on more than 1,000 spam characteristics.
- Services to stop spam, viruses and control web access. Firewall installation and setup to prevent server/network security breaches.
The Email Laundry
- Spam filtering service to block spam and viruses by domain.
- Providing a service to temporarily reject mail directed at low priority servers.
- Spam filter service designed to protect children from junk emails.
- Hosted email filtering. Blocks spam and viruses for an entire domain before reaching your network. Solutions for corporate or personal email protection. A 30 day free trial is offered.
- Provides spam and virus filtering services that keep unwanted mail off the network.
- Spam and virus defense for businesses and service providers.
- Anti-spam software for business. A gateway installed between mail infrastructure and the Internet. It offers professional protection against viruses and spam. Exists as software edition or cloud based solution.
- A hosted spam filter and managed email security service. Also offering Hosted Exchange and web security services.
- Australian company offering a managed service with protection from viruses, spam, malware, phishing and unwanted content.
- Offers protection against spam, combined with personalization and privacy for individual email users.
Mailwall Remote from Omniquad Ltd.
- Cloud-based email filtering solution for business and enterprise customers.
- Provides a hosted anti spam filtering service. The service helps eliminate spam and junk mail. Suitable for organizations ranging from 1 to 1000 users.
- UK Company offering a service to remove viruses and spam mail before they reach the recipient.
- Runs as Domino server task, No template customizations, supports blacklists/whitelists, Spam email categorization, Electronic fingerprinting, Supports multiple Maps/RBL blacklists, Auto whitelist generation on outbound SMTP traffic.
- Enables VARs, OEMs, and ISPs to provide world-class managed email security services.
- Managed anti-spam, virus and malware protection.
- Protects your entire domain from spam and viruses. No software to install or maintain.
NoSpam Mail Protection
- Hosted email security and continuity solution compatible with any email system. Stops junk mail, viruses and acts as a mail server backup.
- Provides redundant managed email filtering services: protection against spam, virus and failure without changes to the existing installation.
Online Spam Solutions
- Managed spam blocker and filtering service for small businesses. Blocks spam and viruses through MX redirection. A 30 day free trial is offered.
- Managed email filtering. Blocks spam, phishing and viruses before they reach your network. Solutions for corporate, personal and children's protection. Hosting and free trial available.
- Open-source automatic mail classification tool using Bayesian statistical methods.
- Managed service which filters spam, viruses and malware. Supports POP, IMAP and SMTP.
- Open source collaborative spam filtering system using digests of messages to identify spams.
- Stops spam before it reaches your network. Managed spam filtering service blocks spam, viruses, spyware, and phishing schemes. A 30 day free trial is offered.
RMX - SMTP anti-forgery protocol
- Filtering protocol verifying the sender address through authorization records made available in DNS to prevent address forgery.
- Offers a free (ad supported) and enterprise email security solutions, to blocks spam, virus and malware.
- Managed spam service offering anti-spam and anti-virus filtering technologies.
Sender Policy Framework (SPF)
- Framework for publishing information through DNS describing a list of ip addresses allowed to send emails from a specific domain.
- New Zealand based spam filtering company protects your systems at the network layer with no software or hardware to install.
- Mobile email filtering service for POP3. Filters your view of your mailbox so you only see email from important senders on your mobile device.
- Email management solution that provides full control over security and usage of corporate email systems.
Spam Arrest, LLC
- POP3 service that blocks spam using sender verification methods.
- Spam reporting service.
The Spam Eater
- Checks your existing POP3 email account every ten minutes and filters spam and viruses. A 30 day free trial is offered.
Spam Filtering for Mail Exchangers
- Document offers detailed discussion on how to filter junk mail in incoming SMTP transactions.
- Windows-based gateway filter for SMTP email servers. This filter uses DNSBL servers to reject junk or spam mail coming from blacklisted servers.
- Bayesian spam filter download for Outlook. Supports IMAP, POP3, HTTP, and Exchange mailboxes.
Spam Safe Mail
- Network email scanning and filtering service that removes junk emails at the network level before they are delivered to your mailbox.
- Managed spam service featuring message store/forward, message archiving, and administration at both end user and domain levels.
- A fully managed domain-wide email spam filter service hosted in the cloud. No hardware or software to install.
- Swedish company filters individual POP3 and IMAP accounts as well as entire domains. No software installations required. Offers a 30-day trial.
- Protects your e-mail system and network from spam and other malicious communications.
SpamFilter for ISP
- Proxy software for incoming mail.
- Domain wide spam and virus filtering with no per-email address fees. Hosted spam filter with nothing to install.
- Anti-spam and virus gateway. Prevents spam, viruses, malware, trojan horses, phishing attempts and spyware from making it into your network.
- An email filtering service for businesses or individual domains. 30 day trial offered.
- Anti spam solution for SMBs, ISP and education sector. Blocks spam, viruses, trojans, spyware and malware with a low false positive rate.
- Fully-managed antispam solution and antivirus service.
Styopkin Antispam Scanner
- Removes unwanted email messages from your email server.
TruClean Cloud Antivirus
- South African company providing an E-mail gateway that sits in the cloud between your ISP and internal mail servers. The service filters and removes spam / virus mail before it arrives at your server.
- Collaborative spam filtering network allowing users to report and filter out matching spam.
- Dutch company offering managed hosted or dedicated virus and spam filtering, works through mx redirection. Free 30-day trial is offered.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 13, 2014 at 18:46:50 UTC -