become an editor
the entire directory
only in Spam/Blacklists
Open Directory - Computers: Internet: E-mail: Spam: Blacklists
- Email blacklist check tool. Check your mail server's IP address and domain name against 200+ spam blacklists.
- Weekly reports of DNS blacklists lookups of IP addresses (and reverse DNS lookups) that made SMTP connections to the San Diego Supercomputer Center on that week. Useful for getting a grasp of the size of the various blacklists. Maintained by Jeff Makey.
Chinese and Korean Net Blocks
- Lists IP blocks of China and Korea for those who want to avoid asian spam.
Composite Blocking List (CBL)
- The CBL is a DNSBL which takes its source data from very large spamtraps, and lists IPs of open proxies and worms/viruses.
Drbcheck: Dr. Jørgen Mash's DNS Database List Checker
- Lists all DNSbl's (RBL's) and enables users to make a query against all the lists.
Electric Eye Ultimate Banned List
- A manually updated and verified online database of spammers. Provides email address and domain blocklist.
Five Ten - Local Black Holes
- Blacklist that includes dialup equivalent ip addresses, individual spam sources, netblocks that refuse to remove spammers, bulk mailers that don't require confirmed opt-in, output servers from multi-stage open relay chains and single stage open relays not listed on ORBZ.
- Distributes country allocated IP blocks in raw format that can be easily used to reject unwanted email and access to services.
Intra2net Blacklist Monitor - Weekly Blacklist Statistics
- Weekly statistics of success and failure rates for specific blacklists, tracking over 40 different DNSBL, RBL and URIBL lists.
- MIPSpace is a list of IP Addresses associated with known commercial marketing companies.
Mail Abuse Prevention System
- MAPS aims to defend the Internet from spammers by educating ISPs and providing real time blocking lists of known spam sources.
Not Just Another BlackList (NJABL.ORG)
- Spam blocking blacklist of open relays, dial-ups, and direct spam sources.
SpamCop - Blocking List Information
- This list contains IP addresses which have been reported to SpamCop as carriers of spam (source of e-mail or verified, open relay). Some of these reports now come from spamtraps (email addresses used strictly to receive spam).
Spamhaus Block List (SBL)
- All IPs on the SBL belong to known spammers, spam gangs, or spam support services. The SBL includes IPs from both the ROKSO database and IPs of spam services listed in the Spamhaus database.
The Abusive Hosts Blocking List (AHBL)
- Publishes a list of known abusive hosts (open relays, open proxies, spam sources, DoS drones, and more) in various forms including a DNSbl.
The Spamhaus Project Register of Known Spam Operations (ROKSO)
- ROKSO collates evidence on known hard-line spam outfits that have been thrown off Internet Service Providers over three times.
UCE Protect Network
- Attempt to generate a free realtime black list of spammer IP numbers.
- A realtime URI blacklist served via DNS to identify unsolicited bulk and commercial messages based on the links within the e-mails. Distributed under the Apache open source license.
Whois-Details for Blacklisted Spam Domains
- List of domains that have been advertised via spam, with name server, registration date, registrant. This list is updated daily.
Usenet news.admin.net-abuse.blocklisting -
Usenet news.admin.net-abuse.email -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, September 8, 2011 5:27:49 PM EDT -