become an editor
the entire directory
only in E-mail/FAQs,_Help,_and_Tutorials
FAQs, Help, and Tutorials
Open Directory - Computers: Internet: E-mail: FAQs, Help, and Tutorials
This category in other languages:
A Beginner's Guide to Effective E-mail
- Write e-mail messages that will get noticed, read, properly understood, and responded to.
Dan's Mail Format Site
- Includes guidelines on quoting and attachments, information about headers, and mail client configuration.
- Contains an overview to e-mail address, protocols, and formats.
- Gives advice, training and FAQs for more effective e-mail management and use of e-mail communications.
- Tips on implementing mail policies, etiquette, rules and management software to improve the effectiveness of business communications.
- Tips and tricks, beginner's articles, software downloads, spam management, and general help. From About.com
Email Address Pro
- Includes email software reviews, services, and resources.
- Advice on how and why you should add disclaimers and signatures to your email.
- Includes a description of how networked communication technology was developed.
- Contains an email help desk and discussion forum.
- Coverage of all issues related to the usage of e-mail.
The First Network Email
- Contains frequently asked questions, like, why did they choose the at sign.
Flash Your E-mail
- Spice-up your messages with a Flash signature file.
Help with Internet E-mail
- Includes answers to commonly posed questions.
The History of Electronic Mail
- Contains a history of email spam and instant messaging.
How to Cope with too Much E-mail
- Learn the cause of this problem and some possible solutions.
HowStuffWorks "How E-mail Works"
- Contains a guide on how e-mail works and how e-mail servers deliver messages.
Inventor of Email, The
- Contains a history of email and false claims of it's invention.
Learn the Net: Harnessing E-mail
- Explains the features and usage of e-mail step by step. From About.com: Internet for Beginners.
- Contains a guide to email spam check software.
Man Who Invented Email, The
- Contains an investigation into the origins of email.
Managing Incoming Email: What Every User Needs to Know
- Report explaining how users can cope with increasing amounts of e-mail. [PDF]
- Contains frequently asked questions about webmail services.
Write Better E-mails
- Gives advice on writing and using e-mail. Gives tips on managing your inbox, and how to deal with issues such as SPAM and phishing.
FAQs, Help, and Tutorials
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, October 9, 2013 11:48:37 PM EDT -