become an editor
the entire directory
only in Disputed_Domain_Names/biz_gTLD
Disputed Domain Names
ICANN Movie, The
- Satirical series of Flash movies about ICANN. Part II focuses on the .biz dispute.
ICANNWatch: Class Action Alleges ICANN's .biz Is an Illegal Lottery
- A class action lawsuit was filed earlier this week alleging that the .biz registration process is an unfair and deceptive trade practice because it is running as an illegal lottery. (July 25, 2001)
.biz Domain Registration a Complete Shambles
- "The registration process for the new .biz TLD is so convoluted that even professional registration companies have no idea what is going on." By Kieren McCarthy. [Register] (June 22, 2001)
.biz Is Tiny -- or Is It?
- Dueling accounts of the size of the PacificRoot .biz TLD. [ICANNWatch] (June 19, 2001)
Weird Doings at the FTC: Shoddy 'Consumer Alert' Appears, Vanishes
- "The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) issues a pro-ICANN, anti-alternate root, consumer advisory entitled 'What's Dot and What's Not: Domain Name Registration Scams' that is partisan and inaccurate, then suddenly it's gone." News and discussion forum. [ICANNWatch] (May 17, 2001)
When Worlds Collide: The New Dot-Biz and the Old
- "It seems the new dot biz domain conflicts with domains registered in an alternative root system." News and archived discussion. [Slashdot] (November 28, 2000)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 30, 2014 at 12:45:07 UTC -