become an editor
the entire directory
only in Abuse/CAPTCHA
Computers: Internet: Abuse
Computers: Internet: Abuse: Comment Spam
Computers: Internet: E-mail: Spam: Preventing
This category in other languages:
- Open source system that uses spatial cognition abilities of humans to differentiate them from machines.
- PHP Captcha Script that generates unique captcha images to stop automated submissions, highly customizable, easy to install and configure.
CAPTCHA: Telling Humans and Computers Apart Automatically
- Includes demonstrations, research papers, and news.
Inaccessibility of CAPTCHA
- A W3C Working Group Note explaining how CAPTCHAs can present a major obstacle to users who have limited vision or a learning disability such as dyslexia. This document examines a number of potential solutions and alternative systems.
- An open source Java framework for captcha definition and site integration. Project information, documentation, issue tracker, and download.
- A captcha system that uses successful decodings to helps digitise books for online use. Background, and details on how to incorporate into a site. Source code in several languages, and plugins for popular blogging and CMS software.
- Open source PHP script for generating image CAPTCHAs with audio alternatives. Includes documentation, a gallery and an online demonstration. [LGPL]
- Offers a free and open source PHP script to reduce spam, also contains a detailed article about CAPTCHAs.
- Explains how captcha features can keep spammers from signing up for certain accounts online, such as email or weblogs. Explains how the system can be circumvented as well.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 1, 2015 at 8:24:09 UTC -