become an editor
the entire directory
only in Human-Computer_Interaction/Software
Open Directory - Computers: Human-Computer Interaction: Software
This category in other languages:
- Provides graphical user interface design tools that allow GUI creation, usability testing, and code generation. Offers Human-Machine-Interface software for interaction designers, programmers, and simulation modelers.
- Ergonomic training and risk assessment for computer workstation users. Support for Display Screen Equipment Regulations 1992 and SCORM compliant. Includes a demo and company information.
ErgoLight Usability Software
- Software tool for Windows application developers offering solutions for testing and evaluating the usability.
HCI Mind Module
- How to interface humans and artificial minds. Includes links.
- The Memex Simulator is an open source project, implementing Vannevar Bush's concept of an automated information retrieval mechanism.
Morae Usability Testing Software
- Morae is a software solution for usability testing, including recording of the screen, user, and keystrokes. It can be used to record local or remote users, analyze results, and create presentation videos.
UX Punk: WebSort
- A commercial web-based software tool that enables researchers to perform remote card sort studies, in order to improve information structures.
uzCardSort and uzReview
- Free open source software from Uzilla providing card sorting technique and heuristic evaluations.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 28, 2013 at 12:11:58 UTC -