become an editor
the entire directory
only in Human-Computer_Interaction/Conferences
Open Directory - Computers: Human-Computer Interaction: Conferences
Computers: Virtual Reality: Conferences
Games: Video Games: Game Design: Conferences
AACE Calendar of International Conferences
- Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education is an international, educational and professional not-for profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the knowledge, theory, and quality of learning and teaching at all levels with information technology.
- International Working Conference on Advanced Visual Interfaces. Venezia, Italy. 23-26 May 2006.
- 16th annual conference on computer animation and social agents. 7-9 May 2003. Rutgers University, New-Brunswick, New Jersey, USA.
- "New Horizons" - conference on human factors in computing systems. 5-10 Apr 2003. Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
- "Connect" - conference on human factors in computing systems. 24-29 Apr 2004. Vienna, Austria.
- Technology, Safety, Community - Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems. 2-7 Apr 2005. Oregon, US.
- "Interact. Inform. Inspire" - Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems. Quebec, Canada. 22-27 April 2006.
CIS'04 and RAM'04
- 2004 IEEE Conference on Cybernetics and Intelligent Systems and IEEE Conference on Robotics, Automation and Mechatronics. 1-3 Dec 2004, Singapore.
- ACM 2006 Conference on Computer Supported Cooperative Work. Alberta, Canada. 4 - 8 November 2006.
- "Meeting Diversity in Cyber/Online Ergonomics" - The Fourth International Cyberspace Conference on Ergonomics. 15 Sep - 15 Oct 2005.
- International forum for reporting research, development and industrial experience on aspects related to the design, specification and verification of interactive systems. 4-6 Jun 2003. Funchal, Madeira Island, Portugal.
- 5th European conference on computer supported cooperative work. 7-11 Sep 1997. Lancaster, UK.
- Engineering and deployment of cooperative information systems. 17-20 Sep 2002. Beijing, China.
- 2nd international conference on usage-centered design. 18-22 Oct 2003. Portsmouth, New Hampshire.
- 11th International Conference on Human-Computer Interaction. Jointly organized with Symposium on Human Interface (Japan) 2005, 6th International Conference on Engineering Psychology and Cognitive Ergonomics, 3rd International Conference on Universal Access in Human-Computer Interaction, 1st International Conference on Virtual Reality, 1st International Conference on Usability and Internationalization, 1st International Conference on Online Communities and Social Computing, and 1st International Conference on Augmented Cognition. 22-27 Jul 2005. Las Vegas, Nevada, USA.
- 1st Annual Conference on Human-Robot Interaction. Utah, USA. 2-4 March 2006.
Human Factors and Ergonomics Society
- Annual Meetings of the Human Factors and Ergonomics Society.
- 9th International Conference on Enterprise Information Systems. Funchal, Madeira. 12-16 June 2007.
- 5th international conference on multimodal interfaces. Vancouver B.C.. 5-7 Nov 2003. Canada.
- 4th International Conference for Interaction Design and Children. 8-10 Jun 2005. Colorado, US.
- 5th International Conference for Interaction Design and Children. Tampere, Finland. 7-9 June 2006.
- International conference on intelligent user interfaces. 13-16 Jan 2004. Island of Madeira, Portugal.
- The 6th International Conference on Intelligent Virtual Agents. California, USA. 21-23 August 2006.
Mobile HCI 04
- 6th International Conference on Human Computer Interaction with Mobile Devices and Services. 13-16 Sep 2004. Glasgow, Scotland.
- 8th International Conference on Human Computer Interaction with Mobile Devices and Services. Espoo, Finland. 12-15 September 2006.
Nielsen Norman Group
- Events organized by the Nielsen Norman Group. Topics include user experience design for websites, intranets, software, and products, usability lifecycle, intranet usability, and information foraging.
- 2nd international conference on new interfaces for musical expression. 22-24 May 2003. Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
- Nordic forum for human-computer interaction research. 26-27 Oct 2004. Tampere, Finland.
- "Changing roles" - 4th Nordic Conference on Human-Computer Interaction. Oslo, Norway. 14-18th October 2006.
SAFE Association Symposium
- 42nd Symposium of the SAFE Association. 27-29 September 2004. Salt Lake City, USA.
- ACM symposium on software visualization. 11-13 Jun 2003. San Diego, USA.
- 8th International Conference of Ubiquitous Computing. California, USA. 17-21 September 2006.
- Annual ACM Symposium on User Interface Software and Technology.
- 9th international conference on user modeling. 22-26 Jun 2003. University of Pittsburgh, Johnstown, USA.
- 10th International Conference on User Modeling. 24-30 Jul 2005. Edinburgh, UK.
UM'05 - 10th International Conference on User Modeling
- 10th International Conference on User Modeling. 24 - 30 July 2005. Edinburgh, UK.
UPA Conferences and Usability Events
- The Usability Professionals' Association supports usability specialists and people from all aspects of human-centered design. Information on forthcoming conferences and post-conference materials.
User Interface Conference
- Annual conference for web designers, information architects, and usability professionals. October. Cambridge, MA.
Webstock web conference
- A four-day conference-cum-workshop on web design. 23-26 May 2006. Wellington, New Zealand.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2013 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 8, 2013 at 0:21:24 UTC -