become an editor
the entire directory
only in Human-Computer_Interaction/Academic
Open Directory - Computers: Human-Computer Interaction: Academic
Computers: Artificial Intelligence: Vision: Research Labs
Computers: Human-Computer Interaction: Research
This category in other languages:
California Berkeley University
- User interface research on pen, tangible, speech, and multimodal interfaces. United States.
Carnegie Mellon University
- Study how people design, implement and use interactive computer systems, and how computers affect individuals, organizations and society. United States.
Colorado University Center for LifeLong Learning and Design
- Goal is to establish scientific foundations for construction of intelligent systems that serve as amplifiers of human capabilities. Provides grant, program and research information plus job listings.
- HCI Group working out of Cornell University in Ithaca NY, United States.
Glasgow University Interactive Systems Group
- Inter-disciplinary research group investigating all aspects of interactive systems. United Kingdom.
Maryland University HCI Lab
- Development of user interfaces and research. Projects include information visualization, digital libraries, and interfaces for children. United States.
Nova Southeastern University
- HCI as a part of the Graduate School of Computer and Information Sciences. Florida, United States.
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- Language, literature, and communication department offers an MS in Technical communication with a concentration in human computer interaction. New York, United States.
- Human Computer Interaction lab. Includes publications and projects. Canada.
- Degree programs in a number of departments emphasizing design, implementation, testing and analysis. United States.
Stanford Persuasive Technology Lab
- Researches and designs interactive technologies that motivate and influence users. Also referred to as captology. United States.
- Graduate and undergraduate studies. Massachusetts, United States.
UCSD - Department of Cognitive Science
- Cognitive science at UCSD focuses on the Brain, Behavior and Computation. It emphasizes interdisciplinary work and offers BA, BS and PhD degrees.
UCSD Distributed Cognition and Human Computer Interaction Laboratory
- Information on the laboratory. Includes project descriptions, publications and courses. San Diego, California, United States.
UMBC Interactive Systems Research Center
- Investigate design, implementation, and evaluation of interactive systems. Baltimore, United States.
University Of Konstance Faculty of Sciences - Human Computer Interaction Workgroup
- Current courses, research, publications and staff details.
Wichita State University Software Usability Research Lab (SURL)
- Focus is on website usability and design, and information retrieval. List of services, contact details, and a free e-newsletter with archives of past issues.
- Pursue research into the design and evaluation of interactive systems. Includes researches description, events and resources. United Kingdom.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, February 25, 2009 6:42:18 PM EST -