become an editor
the entire directory
only in Human-Computer_Interaction/Academic
Computers: Artificial Intelligence: Vision: Research Labs
Computers: Human-Computer Interaction: Research
This category in other languages:
Glasgow University Interactive Systems Group
- Inter-disciplinary research group investigating all aspects of interactive systems. Contains material on topics like multimodal interaction, interactive teaching and learning, and graphical authentication. United Kingdom.
Brown Human-Computer Interaction Research Group
- The human-computer interaction research group at Brown University. The research entails using user behavioral data to make new applications possible. Domains include mobile interaction, eyetracking, web search, personal informatics, and gameplay.
Carnegie Mellon University: Human-Computer Interaction Institute
- Study how people design, implement and use interactive computer systems, and how computers affect individuals, organizations and society. United States.
Chris Harrison's Home Page
- This site showcases some of Chris Harrison's (A doctoral student at Carnegie Mellon University's Human-Computer Interaction Institute) work in computer science, information visualization, engineering, history and HCI projects.
- HCI Group working out of Cornell University in Ithaca NY, United States.
Georgia Institute of Technology
- Research, courses and events. GVU is an interdisciplinary research center that brings together people and expertise from all six Georgia Tech colleges in order to solve complex problems. Atlanta, United States.
- Works on a synergistic combination of methods from two areas, offering ideal conditions to unravel problems with complex data sets: Human-Computer Interaction (HCI) and Knowledge Discovery/Data Mining (KDD), with the goal of supporting human intelligence with machine learning (human-in-the-loop). HCI-KDD is an important step towards personalized medicine.
Human-Computer Interaction at the University of Hawaii
- Description of options for specializing in Human-Computer Interaction (HCI) while pursuing a graduate degree at the University of Hawaii.
- Dedicated to research on how technology can augment human ability. They study human-computer interaction and communication applications of emerging technologies. The MIND Labs are integrated through the central lab at Michigan State University campus.
Maryland University HCI Lab
- Development of user interfaces and research. Projects include information visualization, digital libraries, and interfaces for children. United States.
Nova Southeastern University
- HCI as a part of the Graduate School of Computer and Information Sciences. Florida, United States.
Queen's University: Human Media Lab
- HCI group working in Kingston, Ontario.
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- Language, literature, and communication department offers an MS in Technical communication with a concentration in human computer interaction. New York, United States.
- Human Computer Interaction lab. Includes publications and projects. Canada.
- Degree programs in a number of departments emphasizing design, implementation, testing and analysis. United States.
Stanford Persuasive Technology Lab
- Researches and designs interactive technologies that motivate and influence users. Also referred to as captology. United States.
Tata Institute of Fundamental Research: Speech Signal Processing
- Research and development of Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR) and Text to speech (TTS) systems for Indian languages such as Hindi, Marathi, Indian English.
- Graduate and undergraduate studies. Massachusetts, United States.
UCSD Distributed Cognition and Human Computer Interaction Laboratory
- Information on the laboratory. Includes project descriptions, publications and courses. San Diego, California, United States.
UCSD: Interactive Cognition Lab
- Researches fundamental topics needed for designing interactive environments. Areas of research, affiliations, virtual tour of the lab, projects, staff, and publications.
UMBC Interactive Systems Research Center
- Investigate design, implementation, and evaluation of interactive systems. Baltimore, United States.
University of California Berkeley
- Human-Computer Interaction at the University of California - Berkeley
University of California Irvine
- Human-centered computing, informatics, and information science at the University of California at Irvine
University of Washington Dub Group
- Human-Computer Interaction and Design at the University of Washington
Wichita State University Human-Computer Interaction Laboratory
- Under the Human Automation Interaction Laboratory , there is active research that is being conducted. It is administered by the faculty Dr. Jibo He
- Pursue research into the design and evaluation of interactive systems. Includes researches description, events and resources. United Kingdom.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 26, 2015 at 5:53:26 UTC -