become an editor
the entire directory
only in Human-Computer_Interaction/Academic
Open Directory - Computers: Human-Computer Interaction: Academic
Computers: Artificial Intelligence: Vision: Research Labs
Computers: Human-Computer Interaction: Research
This category in other languages:
Glasgow University Interactive Systems Group
- Inter-disciplinary research group investigating all aspects of interactive systems. Contains numerous useful material on topics like Multimodal Interaction, Interactive Teaching and Learning, Graphical Authentication etc., United Kingdom.
California Berkeley University
- User interface research on pen, tangible, speech, and multimodal interfaces. United States.
Carnegie Mellon University
- Study how people design, implement and use interactive computer systems, and how computers affect individuals, organizations and society. United States.
Colorado University Center for LifeLong Learning and Design
- The goal of the University is to establish scientific foundations for construction of intelligent systems that serve as amplifiers of human capabilities. Provides grant, program and research information along with job listings. It is a part of the Department of Computer Science and the Institute of Cognitive Science at the University of Colorado Boulder.
Georgia Institute of Technology
- Research, courses and events. GVU is an interdisciplinary research center that brings together people and expertise from all six Georgia Tech colleges in order to solve complex problems. Atlanta, United States.
Human-Computer Interaction at the University of Hawaii
- Description of options for specializing in Human-Computer Interaction (HCI) while pursuing a graduate degree at the University of Hawaii.
- Dedicated to research on how technology can augment human ability. They study human-computer interaction and communication applications of emerging technologies. The MIND Labs are integrated through the central lab at Michigan State University campus.
Maryland University HCI Lab
- Development of user interfaces and research. Projects include information visualization, digital libraries, and interfaces for children. United States.
Nova Southeastern University
- HCI as a part of the Graduate School of Computer and Information Sciences. Florida, United States.
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- Language, literature, and communication department offers an MS in Technical communication with a concentration in human computer interaction. New York, United States.
- Human Computer Interaction lab. Includes publications and projects. Canada.
- Degree programs in a number of departments emphasizing design, implementation, testing and analysis. United States.
Stanford Persuasive Technology Lab
- Researches and designs interactive technologies that motivate and influence users. Also referred to as captology. United States.
- Graduate and undergraduate studies. Massachusetts, United States.
UCSD - Department of Cognitive Science
- Cognitive science at UCSD focuses on the Brain, Behavior and Computation. It emphasizes interdisciplinary work and offers BA, BS and PhD degrees.
UCSD Distributed Cognition and Human Computer Interaction Laboratory
- Information on the laboratory. Includes project descriptions, publications and courses. San Diego, California, United States.
UMBC Interactive Systems Research Center
- Investigate design, implementation, and evaluation of interactive systems. Baltimore, United States.
University Of Konstance Faculty of Sciences - Human Computer Interaction Workgroup
- Current courses, research, publications and staff details.
Wichita State University Human-Computer Interaction Laboratory
- Under the Human Automation Interaction Laboratory , there is active research that is being conducted. It is administered by the faculty Dr. Jibo He
Wichita State University Software Usability Research Lab (SURL)
- Focus is on website usability and design, and information retrieval. List of services, contact details, and a free e-newsletter with archives of past issues.
Workgroup Human-Computer Interaction and Usability Engineering
- HCI bridges Psychology and Computer Science. Usability Engineering is a discipline within Software Engineering and must ensure that results and lessons learned from HCI research are integrated into development at systemic level, consequently both aspects human and computer are of equal importance.
- Pursue research into the design and evaluation of interactive systems. Includes researches description, events and resources. United Kingdom.
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, November 14, 2013 7:41:20 PM EST -