become an editor
the entire directory
only in Human-Computer_Interaction/Academic
Computers: Artificial Intelligence: Vision: Research Labs
Computers: Human-Computer Interaction: Research
This category in other languages:
Glasgow University Interactive Systems Group
- Inter-disciplinary research group investigating all aspects of interactive systems. Contains material on topics like multimodal interaction, interactive teaching and learning, and graphical authentication. United Kingdom.
Carnegie Mellon University
- Study how people design, implement and use interactive computer systems, and how computers affect individuals, organizations and society. United States.
Chris Harrison's Home Page
- This site showcases some of Chris Harrison's (A doctoral student at Carnegie Mellon University's Human-Computer Interaction Institute) work in computer science, information visualization, engineering, history and HCI projects.
Colorado University Center for LifeLong Learning and Design
- The goal of the University is to establish scientific foundations for construction of intelligent systems that serve as amplifiers of human capabilities. Provides grant, program and research information along with job listings. It is a part of the Department of Computer Science and the Institute of Cognitive Science at the University of Colorado Boulder.
- HCI Group working out of Cornell University in Ithaca NY, United States.
Georgia Institute of Technology
- Research, courses and events. GVU is an interdisciplinary research center that brings together people and expertise from all six Georgia Tech colleges in order to solve complex problems. Atlanta, United States.
HCI Group University of Konstanz
- Our goal is to develop a new concept to support the interaction between the human and the computer, a concept that accommodates the particular characteristics of human interaction and cognition as well as the latest technological developments. Germany
- The Holzinger Group works on a synergistic combination of methods from two areas, offering ideal conditions to unravel problems with complex data sets: Human-Computer Interaction (HCI) and Knowledge Discovery/Data Mining (KDD), with the goal of supporting human intelligence with machine learning (human-in-the-loop). HCI-KDD is an important step towards personalized medicine
Human-Computer Interaction at the University of Hawaii
- Description of options for specializing in Human-Computer Interaction (HCI) while pursuing a graduate degree at the University of Hawaii.
Indian language speech recognition
- Research and development of Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR) and Text to speech (TTS) systems for Indian languages such as Hindi, Marathi, Indian English.
- Dedicated to research on how technology can augment human ability. They study human-computer interaction and communication applications of emerging technologies. The MIND Labs are integrated through the central lab at Michigan State University campus.
Maryland University HCI Lab
- Development of user interfaces and research. Projects include information visualization, digital libraries, and interfaces for children. United States.
Nova Southeastern University
- HCI as a part of the Graduate School of Computer and Information Sciences. Florida, United States.
Queen's University: Human Media Lab
- HCI group working in Kingston, Ontario.
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- Language, literature, and communication department offers an MS in Technical communication with a concentration in human computer interaction. New York, United States.
- Human Computer Interaction lab. Includes publications and projects. Canada.
- Degree programs in a number of departments emphasizing design, implementation, testing and analysis. United States.
Stanford Persuasive Technology Lab
- Researches and designs interactive technologies that motivate and influence users. Also referred to as captology. United States.
- Graduate and undergraduate studies. Massachusetts, United States.
UCSD - Department of Cognitive Science
- Cognitive science at UCSD focuses on the Brain, Behavior and Computation. It emphasizes interdisciplinary work and offers BA, BS and PhD degrees.
UCSD Distributed Cognition and Human Computer Interaction Laboratory
- Information on the laboratory. Includes project descriptions, publications and courses. San Diego, California, United States.
UCSD: Interactive Cognition Lab
- Researches fundamental topics needed for designing interactive environments. Areas of research, affiliations, virtual tour of the lab, projects, staff, and publications.
UMBC Interactive Systems Research Center
- Investigate design, implementation, and evaluation of interactive systems. Baltimore, United States.
Wichita State University Human-Computer Interaction Laboratory
- Under the Human Automation Interaction Laboratory , there is active research that is being conducted. It is administered by the faculty Dr. Jibo He
Wichita State University Software Usability Research Lab (SURL)
- Focus is on website usability and design, and information retrieval. List of services, contact details, and a free e-newsletter with archives of past issues.
- Pursue research into the design and evaluation of interactive systems. Includes researches description, events and resources. United Kingdom.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 11, 2015 at 8:05:13 UTC -