become an editor
the entire directory
only in Human-Computer_Interaction/Academic
Computers: Artificial Intelligence: Vision: Research Labs
Computers: Human-Computer Interaction: Research
This category in other languages:
Glasgow University Interactive Systems Group
- Inter-disciplinary research group investigating all aspects of interactive systems. Contains material on topics like multimodal interaction, interactive teaching and learning, and graphical authentication. United Kingdom.
Carnegie Mellon University: Human-Computer Interaction Institute
- Study how people design, implement and use interactive computer systems, and how computers affect individuals, organizations and society. United States.
Chris Harrison's Home Page
- This site showcases some of Chris Harrison's (A doctoral student at Carnegie Mellon University's Human-Computer Interaction Institute) work in computer science, information visualization, engineering, history and HCI projects.
- HCI Group working out of Cornell University in Ithaca NY, United States.
Georgia Institute of Technology
- Research, courses and events. GVU is an interdisciplinary research center that brings together people and expertise from all six Georgia Tech colleges in order to solve complex problems. Atlanta, United States.
- Works on a synergistic combination of methods from two areas, offering ideal conditions to unravel problems with complex data sets: Human-Computer Interaction (HCI) and Knowledge Discovery/Data Mining (KDD), with the goal of supporting human intelligence with machine learning (human-in-the-loop). HCI-KDD is an important step towards personalized medicine.
Human-Computer Interaction at the University of Hawaii
- Description of options for specializing in Human-Computer Interaction (HCI) while pursuing a graduate degree at the University of Hawaii.
- Dedicated to research on how technology can augment human ability. They study human-computer interaction and communication applications of emerging technologies. The MIND Labs are integrated through the central lab at Michigan State University campus.
Maryland University HCI Lab
- Development of user interfaces and research. Projects include information visualization, digital libraries, and interfaces for children. United States.
Nova Southeastern University
- HCI as a part of the Graduate School of Computer and Information Sciences. Florida, United States.
Queen's University: Human Media Lab
- HCI group working in Kingston, Ontario.
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- Language, literature, and communication department offers an MS in Technical communication with a concentration in human computer interaction. New York, United States.
- Human Computer Interaction lab. Includes publications and projects. Canada.
- Degree programs in a number of departments emphasizing design, implementation, testing and analysis. United States.
Stanford Persuasive Technology Lab
- Researches and designs interactive technologies that motivate and influence users. Also referred to as captology. United States.
Tata Institute of Fundamental Research: Speech Signal Processing
- Research and development of Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR) and Text to speech (TTS) systems for Indian languages such as Hindi, Marathi, Indian English.
- Graduate and undergraduate studies. Massachusetts, United States.
UCSD - Department of Cognitive Science
- Cognitive science at UCSD focuses on the Brain, Behavior and Computation. It emphasizes interdisciplinary work and offers BA, BS and PhD degrees.
UCSD Distributed Cognition and Human Computer Interaction Laboratory
- Information on the laboratory. Includes project descriptions, publications and courses. San Diego, California, United States.
UCSD: Interactive Cognition Lab
- Researches fundamental topics needed for designing interactive environments. Areas of research, affiliations, virtual tour of the lab, projects, staff, and publications.
UMBC Interactive Systems Research Center
- Investigate design, implementation, and evaluation of interactive systems. Baltimore, United States.
Wichita State University Human-Computer Interaction Laboratory
- Under the Human Automation Interaction Laboratory , there is active research that is being conducted. It is administered by the faculty Dr. Jibo He
Wichita State University Software Usability Research Lab (SURL)
- Focus is on website usability and design, and information retrieval. List of services, contact details, and a free e-newsletter with archives of past issues.
- Pursue research into the design and evaluation of interactive systems. Includes researches description, events and resources. United Kingdom.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 25, 2015 at 4:04:42 UTC -