become an editor
the entire directory
only in Smartcards/Associations
- Advanced Card Technologies (ACT) Canada is an international association for the advancement of card technologies; reaching out through seminars, conferences, information exchange work groups, research and many other programs
- GlobalPlatform combines the interests of smart card issuers, vendors, industry groups, public entities, and technology suppliers to define requirements and technology standards for multiple application smart cards. GlobalPlatform manages and further develops the Open Platform specifications originally created by Visa International.
- A group which works to establish the standards and compatibility of JavaCard Smart Cards.
- Created in May 1996 to address critical technical issues related to the integration of ICCs (or Smart Cards) with the PC.
Smart Card Alliance
- After the merging of the Smart Card Industry Association and the Smart Card Forum into the Smart Card Alliance this non-profit, smart card oriented organization aims to serve as a single voice for the smart card industry in the United States.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 18, 2014 at 0:14:33 UTC -