become an editor
the entire directory
only in Mainframe/Services
Computers: Companies: Product Support: IBM
ABIS Training and Consulting
- Mainframe training and consulting in French, Dutch and English. With offices in Belgium and the Netherlands.
- z/OS and zSeries implementation, migration, upgrades, performance, tuning and capacity planning. Unix system administration for z/OS Unix System Services, mainframe and other Linux, AIX, HP-UX and Solaris. Plus databases, networks and Windows system administration.
- Mainframe (z/OS, z/VM, VSE/ESA and zLinux) and open systems data center outsourcing services, including disaster recovery and business continuity with an emphasis on hospital and insurance organizations. An Amalgamated Life company.
- Mark Lillycrop's UK-based company offers IT research, writing and marketing services, specializing in business continuity, security, service management, storage and mainframe data center strategy in Europe and the U.S. The yearly Arcati Mainframe Yearbook can be accessed from here.
- Provider of automated solutions for legacy migration and modernization, and tools for application management. Site describes products and services, and company information.
Baer Consulting, Inc.
- IBM Business Partner specializing in Mainframe system programming support & management. Service & support offerings for the System z platform including z/OS, z/VM, z/VSE, z/Linux, CICS, DB2, RACF. TQ&A with 24x7x365 Support Network. Site describes services offered.
Barnett Network Strategies
- Chicago-area Consultant. Installs CICS, MVS, OS/390, and z/OS. Systems programming of mainframe products: maintain, tune, audit, strategize, and advise.
Best Customer Solutions
- Specialists in maintaining, upgrading and enhancing mainframe systems software. Including several formalized, field-tested service offerings.
- Specializes in maintaining mainframe applications, either on-site in the Philadelphia to New York City corridor, or telecommuting anywhere in the world.
Blue True Software
- Lars Ritzman's Swedish consulting firm offering z/OS systems programming, specializing in IMS.
Bridgestone Firestone Information Services (BFIS)
- Facilities management, outsourcing, systems programming, application performance tuning and disaster recovery services. Subsidiary of the tire manufacturer.
Cassidy IT Services
- European z/VM, z/Linux, z/OS, VSE/ESA, CICS/TS, mainframe and Websphere systems consultancy.
Circle Computer Group
- DB2 and CICS migration specialists, combining software and services for: IMS to DB2, VSAM to DB2, CA-IDMS to DB2, ADABAS to DB2, CA-Datacom to DB2, Total/Supra to DB2 and IMS/TM to CICS.
Circle Software Inc
- U.S. training, consulting and software education in Application development, z/OS, WebSphere, Networks and MQSeries.
Computer Business International
- Consulting and training company offering DB2, mainframe programming, security and Unix courses.
- Specializing in VSE/ESA training, with consulting also available.
- Computer consulting company specializing in performance monitoring and capacity planning of mainframe systems. Site includes information on services, white papers on related mainframe topics, and investor information.
Data Dallas Corp (DDC)
- Internet access to a mainframe; z/OS time-sharing, including TSO, CICS, DB2, SAS, via Internet: tn3270 and ftp. Also, media conversion, laser printing, and mailing and direct marketing services.
- Canadian company providing mainframe courses, table management software, software testing and consulting.
DataBase Consulting Services (DBCS)
- PeopleSoft consulting, performance tuning and education. Specializing in z/OS DB2 implementations of PeopleSoft software.
- Datatask's computer-based training for z/OS and VSE/ESA.
Discovery Video Instruction Products (VIP)
- CD-ROM-based training containing 36 mainframe OS/390 courses. Includes one z/VM course.
- Based in Vienna, Virginia, specializing in TPF (Transaction Processing Facility) consulting.
- HTS offers consulting services, contract consulting and Staff augmentation. Provides mainframe consulting services and application development.
Hitachi Data Systems: Education
- HDS offers both vendor-neutral and HDS-specific education worldwide, much of it relevant to their mainframe storage and software products.
IBM: Business Continuity and Recovery Services (BCRS)
- IBM Global Services Consulting: Business Continuity and Recovery Services for IBM Mainframe (z/Series) and open systems environments.
ICU IT Services
- European specialist in z/OS-based platforms, including integration with Unix, Linux and Windows NT.
- System integrator integrating hardware, software and consulting, specializing in IBM mainframes. Home page lists IBM, Linux, Java and other industry News; a software product is also featured.
Internet Timeshare Resources Inc
- Offers access over the Internet to a mainframe running z/OS. The service can be contracted for hourly, monthly and annually.
- An industry analyst and consultancy serving users and vendors of corporate IT.
ITC: Information Technology Company, LLC
- IBM Advanced Business Partner that provides all-inclusive mainframe-based solutions, including hardware, software, planning, customization, training and support.
Jeff Markiewicz & Associates
- z/OS-based and related on-site and custom classroom courses plus consulting services.
JML Mainframe Consulting
- Specializes in Mainframe Technical Consulting Support and Services for z/OS, OS/390, ROSCOE, CICS, DB2, ISV products, DASD, JCL, VSAM, COBOL, and Operation Support utilizing Mainframe technology.
- Information Technology consulting firm, specializing in IBM mainframe systems software support, enterprise server technology, and mainframe connectivity to other Client/Server and e-business platforms.
- Provides product specific expertise on z/OS, DB2, CICS, IMS and WebSphere, as well as customized software development for mission-critical applications.
- Mainframe technical consulting company. z/OS, CICS, DB2 and IMS consulting, systems programming, mainframe project management, assembler programming and training. Site includes quarterly mainframe related e-zine, online technical tools, mainframe-oriented search engine and mainframe links.
Mainframe Services Inc
- MSI provides z/Series hotsite and hardware maintenance and upgrade services.
Mainline Information Systems
- Specializes in marketing, supporting and migrating storage and IBM zSeries mainframe servers. Also works with IBM midrange servers.
Minerva Training Consultants
- Provides on-site mainframe training courses including PL/I, IMS, DB2 and JCL. Courses can often be tailored to meet specific customer requirements.
- z/OS classroom courses and Datatrain mainframe computer-based training, mostly in English, in the Netherlands and Belgium.
Performance Associates (PAI)
- Provides education, consulting and PAI/O Driver software to assist in acquiring and managing storage subsystems in a z/OS environment.
ProTech Professional Technical Services, Inc.
- An Information Technology Education and Services firm specializing in z/OS Mainframe, Enterprise UNIX, Linux, and open-standards technologies.
- Offers remote database management support. 24/7 support of database environments and operating systems in place of or in addition to client resources.
Recovery Specialties, LLC
- A provider of consulting and planning services for enterprise storage solutions, advanced recovery, business continuity and disaster recovery mainframe z/Series and large systems environments.
Reliable Computer Sales
- A Chicago-area company offering new and used IBM mainframes, Flex-ES mainframe systems, upgrades, peripherals and services, including backup and disaster recovery.
- Public and on-site training for mainframe application developers, systems programmers and operators. From Assembler to z/OS. Encompasses Circle Education, Amdahl Education, Laird Ståhl Training and RSM Education.
Serebra's On-Line Learning Center
- Self-study, including many mainframe, courses offered on CD-ROM, or as 3 and 12 month Web-based training subscriptions. Formerly FirstClass Systems.
- Suppliers of used IBM zSeries mainframe hardware.
Software Asset Management (SAM)
- Mainframe software asset management (SAM) and software asset optimization for both IBM and non-IBM software.
SunGard Professional Services
- Mainframe managed services company. Provides managed hardware, disaster recovery and consulting services.
- European based z Systems and Mainframe Hosting - z/OS, z/VM, zVSE.
- Large training company with heavy emphasis on the mainframe, including a few systems analysis classroom courses.
- System Renewal helps companies shorten, streamline and optimize their batch streams.
- Offers mainframe systems: both the zSeries and Intel-based FLEX/ES mainframe emulation. And disaster recovery and systems programming services.
- Headquartered in Maryland, with z/OS-based scheduled public mainframe courses in U.S. cities.
- TEI publishes technical periodicals, hosts conferences and provides Internet services and general management for professional organizations. It began with the mainly mainframe NaSPA organization.
Techsys Software Services, Inc.
- Provides consulting services for software companies and corporate customers in a mainframe environment.
- Instructor-led courses offered in many major U.S. cities, including many mainframe topics.
Top Gun Technology
- Support for users of IBM zSeries mainframes including refurbished zSeries systems and parts, hardware consultation and planning, OS support for system z environments.
The Trainer's Friend
- Heavy emphasis on mainframe classroom courses, mostly for z/OS environments. Also offers Remote Contact Training (RCT).
- U.S. site with links to Verhoef's UK and South African site. z/OS-based mainframe education includes public classroom courses, on-site training and user group courses and seminars.
- System Development and Program Consulting Services for IBM OS/MVS Mainframe and IBM System 390 Computer Operating Systems
- Mainframe disaster recovery, consulting and training services.
- Supplier of z/VM, z/VSE and z/Linux systems programming and training services. Site provides information on company and services provided.
- Provides training and mentoring, mostly in computing topics; course materials are also available for use by a client's own instructors. Mainframe courses are available.
- Mainframe Systems Programming and Application Development, specializing in OPC and Tivoli Service Desk.
Yevich, Lawson & Associates
- DB2 consulting and education for z/OS and other platforms.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 19, 2014 at 22:55:03 UTC -