become an editor
the entire directory
only in Subsystems/RAID
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Linux: Hardware Support: RAID
ACARD Technology Corp.
- Designs and manufactures storage solutions, including SCSI to IDE converters, disk duplicators, and small RAID units of 2 to 4 drives.
- Manufacturer of a line of Fibre-to-SATA and SCSI-to-SATA storage products.
- Manufactures adapters, cables and accessories.
- VAR for private-labeled Adaptec and Infortrend storage solutions, also LTO/AIT/DLT tape drives and libraries, installation, service and support.
Advanced Computer and Network Corporation
- Manufactures a broad range of Fibre-to-SATA, U320-to-SATA, and NAS RAID systems. Also has legacy Fibre-to-SCSI and Fibre-to-IDE products.
American Megatrends Inc.
- Famous BIOS company which has had a storage division for many years. New products in development include iSCSI RAID units which can serve files as well as block i/o.
Apple Xserve RAID
- Apple's rack-optimized fibre channel hardware RAID; qualified for Mac OS X, Windows, and Linux
- Provides fibre channel RAID storage for digital video systems.
Area Electronics Systems, Inc.
- VAR for Proware RAID subsystems and other storage products.
Arena Maxtronic, Inc.
- Manufacturer of RAID solutions sold under the Arena model name.
- VAR for Infortrend RAID products and many tape libraries. Offers professional services, support, and maintenance.
- VAR for Infortrend, Fibrenetix, Adaptec, and Intransa RAID systems. Also sells tape libraries.
Data Protection Solutions by Arco
- Development and manufacture of IDE RAID 1 and SATA RAID 1 disk mirroring hardware, drive copier and drive to drive backup solutions.
- Manufacturer of high performance Fibre Channel RAID controllers.
Dot Hill Systems Corp.
- Dot Hill is a manufacturer of high-end SAN storage solutions.
Dynamic Network Factory
- VAR for Infortrend and Proware RAID systems.
- The enterprise storage company, enterprise level RAID arrays. Sells mid-range products under the Clariion name, some of which are also marketed by Dell. Also sells Centera, which is storage for fixed content and compliance applications.
- Specializing in quad xeon servers and dual PIII servers, and can meet all your RAID storage needs.
- Providing RAID system, fibre channel, solid state disk storage, CD servers, DNAS-FC, data storage solutions for high data availability and network fault tolerance.
- High performance storage devices for personal computers including the HPT366/368 Ultra66 IDE controller and the IDE RAID controller.
Hitachi Data Systems
- Markets a range of information technology solutions worldwide, including enterprise servers, storage subsystems, peripheral products, and services.
- RAID Controllers feature ultra-high performance and fault tolerance. Configurations include redundant-capable PCI, SCSI, and Fibre.
Intelligent Quality Storage Solutions (IQSS)
- Specializing in SATA, SCSI, Firewire and Fibre-Channel RAIDs. Also offer storage area network and network attached storage solutions. Based in Irvine, CA.
International Computer Concepts, Inc
- Manufacture of file servers and workstations, RAID, NAS, SAN storage solutions.
MPAK Technologies, Inc.
- Provider of high performance storage solutions for the open systems market.
- Provides continuous access to online information through fault tolerant, cross-platform data storage servers for the enterprise.
Promise Technology, Inc.
- Provides ATA RAID for both entry-level and mid-range server applications. Also manufactures Ultra ATA/66 and Ultra ATA/100 controllers.
- Plug and play RAID systems which use inexpensive IDE or SCSI drives, completely OS independent and ready to use.
- Manufacturer of high performance RAID arrays backed by twenty four hour service and support.
- Adaptive RAID storage solutions.
Southern Technology Group
- Viking RAID series is a fault-tolerant, cost effective, external storage solution.
- Manufactures RAID hardware, equipment and subsystems.
Studio Network Solutions
- Storage technology company specializing in products and services for the audio and video production industries.
- Provides RAID for removable storage backup solutions, data striping and mirroring for disaster recovery applications and full library robotics support.
- Complete line of scalable, performance-based RAID systems.
- For OEMs and integrators, offers cost competitive, expandable storage subsystems combined with future-ready interface and disk technologies in a highly modular form.
Usenet comp.arch.storage -
Usenet comp.periphs.scsi -
Usenet comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage -
Usenet comp.sys.mac.hardware.storage -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 25, 2015 at 1:42:52 UTC -