become an editor
the entire directory
only in Hardware/Standards
Science: Reference: Standards
Science: Reference: Standards: Organizations
American National Standards Institute
- ANSI serves as administrator and coordinator of the United States private sector voluntary standardization system. Founded by five engineering societies and three government agencies, the Institute remains a private, nonprofit membership organization supported by a diverse constituency of private and public sector organizations.
- Open high efficiency serial interface protocol based on 14b/16b encoding. Its' main benefits are low overhead rates and ease of hardware implementation.
EtherCAT Technology Group
- ETG is a global organization in which OEM, End Users and Technology Providers join to support and promote technology development.
Free Online Dictionary of Computing
- Explains what a standard is with links to additional information.
- Acronyms, buzzwords, and commonly asked questions about Standards.
National Institute of Standards and Technology
- NIST is the federal technology agency that works with industry to develop and apply technology, measurements, and standards.
Today's Standards Making Architecture
- Article from the Internet Society by Anthony M. Rutkowski.
- Nonprofit international association certifying interoperability of wireless local area network products based on IEEE 802.11 specification.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 19, 2015 at 21:07:52 UTC -