become an editor
the entire directory
only in FPGA/Conferences
Open Directory - Computers: Hardware: Programmable Logic: FPGA: Conferences
Computers: CAD and CAM: Electronic Design Automation: Conferences
Computers: Computer Science: Conferences
Computers: Supercomputing: Conferences
Science: Technology: Electronics: CAD
2001 MAPLD International Conference
- Conference emphasizing logic, processor, and DSP design.
- Europe's largest electronic design forum for EDA tools, ASICs/FPGAs, IP, verification and test technology.
FCCM IEEE Symposium
- Field-Programmable Custom Computing Machines; forum to present and discuss new research on reconfigurable computing, use of these technologies for high performance and/or low energy computing; covers wide variety of topics related to custom computing; 23-25 April 2007, Napa, California.
FPGA Central: Events
- List of various FPGA conferences, events and seminars.
FPGA'96 Advance Program
- Fourth international symposium on advances in field reprogrammable logic.
International Conference on Field Programmable Technology
- Conference related to FPT.
International Workshop on Applied Reconfigurable Computing (ARC) 2008
- ARC 2008 aims at bringing together researchers and practitioners of reconfigurable computing with an emphasis on practical applications of this promising technology.
ParaFPGA: Parallel Computing with FPGA's
- ParaFPGA addresses parallel computing with FPGA's
RC Education 2006
- International Workshop on Reconfigurable Computing Education; 12 May 2007; part of IEEE Computer Society Annual Symposium on VLSI; 9-11 May 2007; Porto Allegre, Brazil.
SNUG North America
- Synopsys User Group
Usenet comp.arch.fpga -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 22, 2012 at 9:45:03 UTC -