become an editor
the entire directory
only in Programmable_Logic/FPGA
Computers: Hardware: Components: Processors: Reconfigurable
Science: Technology: Electronics: CAD: Electronic Design Automation: FPGA Compilation
Science: Technology: Electronics: Design: Hardware Description Languages: Verilog
Science: Technology: Electronics: Design: Hardware Description Languages: VHDL
Science: Technology: Electronics: Design: Verilog and VHDL Tools
- Forum for Altera products
BYU Configurable Computing
- Researches high-performance systems based on FPGAs and like devices; current focus areas: run-time reconfiguration, hybrid FPGA architecture, DSPs and FPGAs, application-specific processors. Brigham Young University.
- Provider of reverse engineering services, analyzing the circuitry and physical composition of semiconductor chips and electronic systems for competitive study, intellectual property support, and reliability assurance.
- Exploring the design and implementation of custom processors and integrated systems-on-chips using FPGAs.
fpga for fun
- Site with wide offering of projects and information about FPGAs
FPGA on Reddit
- A subreddit for programmable hardware.
- Hands-on projects in VHDL for FPGAs
Hamsterworks geek projects page
- Wiki style page with all sorts of projects
- Non-profit worldwide consortium of organizations fostering and accelerating use of reconfigurable computing for supercomputing and business tasks.
Signal Processing Design
- A resource for embedded digital signal processing. Focuses on DSP and FPGA hardware and software development solutions.
VLSI Discussion Forum: FPGA
- Covers many related topics: EDA tools, VHDL, Verilog; FPGAs, etc
Wikipedia: Field-programmable Gate Array
- Encyclopedia article, with links to many related topics on FPGA
Usenet comp.arch.fpga -
Usenet comp.lang.verilog -
Usenet comp.lang.vhdl -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 12, 2016 at 6:07:36 UTC -