become an editor
the entire directory
only in Programmable_Logic/FPGA
Computers: Hardware: Components: Processors: Reconfigurable
Science: Technology: Electronics: CAD: Electronic Design Automation: FPGA Compilation
- Forum for Altera products
BYU Configurable Computing
- Researches high-performance systems based on FPGAs and like devices; current focus areas: run-time reconfiguration, hybrid FPGA architecture, DSPs and FPGAs, application-specific processors. Brigham Young University.
- Provider of reverse engineering services, analyzing the circuitry and physical composition of semiconductor chips and electronic systems for competitive study, intellectual property support, and reliability assurance.
- FPGA forums, vendor listing, IP catalog, products, news, webcasts, events
- Exploring the design and implementation of custom processors and integrated systems-on-chips using FPGAs.
- Search Engine optimized for FPGAs, CPLDs and VLSI.
Mentor Graphics FPGA Home
- EDA Tools vendor for FPGAs
- Non-profit worldwide consortium of organizations fostering and accelerating use of reconfigurable computing for supercomputing and business tasks; working groups, technology discussions, mail lists; collaborative development of best practices and industry standards.
- EDA Tool vendor for FPGAs - Synthesis
Wikipedia: Field-programmable Gate Array
- Encyclopedia article, with links to many related topics on FPGA
Usenet comp.arch.fpga -
Usenet comp.lang.verilog -
Usenet comp.lang.vhdl -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 10, 2012 at 9:54:05 UTC -