become an editor
the entire directory
only in Programmable_Logic/CPLD
- Universal device programmers and gang programmers.
- Provides product line of CMOS-based programmable logic devices, cutting-edge megafunctions, and development software.
- Produces EPROM programmers and erasers.
ART Programming Systems
- Develops and distributes E(E)PROM programmers and erasers.
Burn Technology Limited
- Advanced universal, device and memory programming equipment.
Dataman Programmers Ltd.
- Manufacturing and supporting device and microchip programming equipment.
- Variety of low cost EPROM erasers, PLD compilers, and adapters for PLCC, SOIC, SOP, TSOP, QFP, and SDIP.
FPGA and CPLD Tutorial
- Provides a tutorial survey of architectures of commercially available high-capacity field-programmable devices.
- Manufacturer of universal, gang and portable device programmers.
Lattice Semiconductor Corporation
- Designs, develops and markets high performance programmable logic devices, or PLDs, and related software.
- Offers universal device programmers, adapters, sockets, eproms and microcontrollers.
Stag Programmers, Ltd.
- Manufacturer of gang, production, and stand-alone programmers for EPROM, E2PROM, flash memory, microcontrollers and other programmable logic devices.
Wikipedia: Complex programmable logic device
- Encyclopedia article, with links to many related topics.
News: Xilinx Acquisition of CoolRunner
- Discussion of the Acquisition of CoolRunner by Xilinx (June 18, 1999)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 27, 2007 at 4:39:33 UTC -