the entire directory
only in Peripherals/Displays
Computers: Systems: Tablet PCs
This category in other languages:
- Research and development of Polymer Oranic Light Emitting Diode (P-OLED) display technology.
Comparing Head-Mounted and Stationary Displays
- A user study. Users performing a generic search task decrease task performance time by roughly half when changed from stationary to head-mounted displays with matching traits.
DigitalVersus: LCD Monitors
- LCD monitor tests and guides.
- News, guides and testing of modern displays.
How Stuff Works: How a Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) Works
- Animation and illustrations to describe how LCDs operate.
- Features products that include add-on touch screens, both CRT and LCD integrated touch monitors, and built-in touchscreen kits.
Lagom LCD monitor test images
- Information and visual guidance to help users test and set up LCD monitors.
Mermaid Technology, Inc.
- Offers LCD monitors manufactured of steel, aluminium and a protective non glare glass screen. Based in Denmark.
Monitor calibration and gamma
- Information about monitor calibration and gamma settings.
- Develops QDEF (Quantum Dot Enhancement Film) technology to enhance LCD color gamuts.
Omi Monitor Services
- PC monitor repair workshop. Repairs displays from all manufacturers.
- News, articles, reviews and recommendations for existing and future monitor technologies.
- Articles, reviews and news coverage related to professional consumer monitors.
Universal Display Corp.
- Organic Light Emitting Device (OLED) technology developers researching and developing organic displays.
- Comprehensive articles and reviews of modern monitors.
- Develops electrochromic displays, providing an interactive experience on a range of materials.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 2, 2015 at 10:30:24 UTC -