become an editor
the entire directory
only in Hardware/Open_Source
Computers: Hardware: Standards
Computers: Open Source
- Seeks to design and publish core designs under a license for hardware modelled on the Lesser General Public License (LGPL) for software.
- Open-source electronic prototyping platform allowing to create interactive electronic objects.
- Embedded system based on ATMEL AT91M40800 processor and Network Card based on Crystal CS8900A.
- Develops BUG: modular software and hardware platform, web-enabled, set of pre-matched components: color screen, camera (video enabled), GPS, accelerometer; snap together, no soldering. Open source.
- Development platform for the ST SPEAR 1340 MPU. It consists of Computer-on-Module (COM) and Single Board Computer (SBC). Schematics, documentation and Linux distribution is available for download.
DAISY: Dynamically Architected Instruction Set from Yorktown
- Goals: make VLIW and other novel ILP architectures fully compatible with common extant architectures such as PowerPC, x86, S/390, and Java Virtual Machine.
- A project working on cameras and imaging solutions with Free software and open hardware. Contains a list of products along with their prices and documentation.
- Several open source reference designs, based on 8-bit AVR, ARM7 and ARM9. All schematics and the CAD data are published as open source hardware.
I2C Interface Applications
- Website contains the theoretical information on I2C interface, practical designs and open source examples.
LPC4350-DB1 Development Board
- LPC4350 based development board with open source schematics and software examples.
- Produces and sells various development boards and publishes all the source code and design sheets under free licenses.
Open Compute Project
- Specifications and design documents for the custom-built servers, racks, and other equipment used in Facebook's data centers.
Open Innovation Projects
- Open Source Innovation Community, collection of open hardware projects
- Free USB programmer for PIC micros, I2C EEPROMs and other devices. Control applications for Windows and GNU/Linux are provided along with their source code.
Open Source PIC
- Open source projects and software stacks for Microchip PIC microcontrollers.
- Site has a searchable index of many designs, tools and manufacturers.
OSC and MIDI Foot Controllers
- Open hardware design of OSC (Open Sound Control) and MIDI foot controllers, primarily targeted for use with SooperLooper.
Ronja (Reasonable Optical Near Joint Access)
- Optical point-to-point data link.
USB I2C Adapters
- USB I2C Interface Adapters with open source schematics and GUI applications.
USB PIC Bootloader PIC-BOOT
- USB PIC Bootloader is a resident open source bootloader for PIC18 microcontrollers. It allows you to program a new firmware application image into the chip using the standard USB connectivity of your device.
Usenet comp.arch.fpga -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 5, 2016 at 11:01:49 UTC -