become an editor
the entire directory
only in Historical/Retrocomputing
Linux Operating Systems
Computers: Software: Abandonware
Recreation: Collecting: Computers
Apollo Domain OS
- Offers an archive of information including patches and jumpers for users of this operating system.
The AT&T Unix PC
- AT&T 3B1/7300 Unix PC information archives.
Eric Smith's Retrocomputing page
- This is a veritable "home museum" covering the personal computer from the PDP-11 and the IBM 5100 onwards...
Erik S. Klein's Vintage Computer Collection
- A virtual computer museum representing Erik Klein's personal collection of historical computers. The site features computer history, pictures and a message board.
- Heathkit and Zenith 8-bit computers and non-IBM compatible systems, like the H8, H11, H89, and H/Z-100. Includes information, software, manuals, catalogs, and an H89 emulator.
Mattel Aquarius Homecomputer
- All about the Aquarius computer by Mattel Electronics / Radofin with technical information and links.
Obsolyte - Obsolete and Elyte!
- A website about the old workstations, focusing on unix systems. The only known archive of material.
The Official IMSAI Website
- Vendor of the original 8080-based microcomputer. They still sell parts and are releasing a more modern release, the IMSAI Series 2, compatible with CP/M and ZS-DOS.
The Old Computer
- Dedicated to all aspects of retro computing, old computers, games consoles, handhelds, games and watches.
- Contains historical information as well as collector links.
- A historical timeline on computers dating back to 1970.
- Non-profit organization serving the online community by providing old versions of various programs.
- A Finnish collection of around 200 classic computers and game consoles, with information articles, links and even some fun.
- All about PERQ workstations.
Photos of early computers: years 1950-1975
- Over 16,000 photos and descriptions of retro to antique computers and components. Site is in French, but offers an English translation.
The Restart Page
- Emulates the rebooting of several vintage operating systems.
- Retro computing magazine.
- Software for classic computer systems.
- Exploring retro computing (hardware, software and experience) in a Tasmanian context.
Sell My Retro
- Trading and auction site dedicated to retro computer hardware, software, and accessories.
Software for Honeywell 16 bit minicomputers.
- Software for Honeywell Series 16 bit minicomputers. DDP-116 DDP-516 and H-316 / H316.
Thomson MO5, MO6 and Olivetti PC128
- Downloadable games and programs with screenshots, cover art, and documentation.
Vector Graphics Terminals
- Information about storage tube vector graphics terminals, with examples from a private collection.
Yahoo! Groups: mattelaquarius
- A place to discover, chat about and just get general information on the Mattel Aquarius home computer.
Zusie the Relay Computer
- Zusie is a computer built almost entirely out of relays. It is inspired by the work of Konrad Zuse in the 1930's.
Bricks and Beams eCrater Store
- Selling a wide variety of vintage computing hardware and software. From classic Apple IIGS computers to Wordperfect 5.1. [RSS]
Usenet alt.folklore.computers -
Usenet alt.sys.pdp10 -
Usenet alt.sys.pdp11 -
Usenet alt.sys.pdp8 -
Usenet comp.sys.3b1 -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 25, 2015 at 9:40:06 UTC -