become an editor
the entire directory
only in Historical/IBM
Computers: Companies: IBM
Computers: Hardware: Systems: IBM
- IBM's own history site, with pages on many of their significant systems (see especially the "Exhibits" and "Documents" sections).
Computing at Columbia Timeline
- Summary of Columbia University's dense, more than 50-year-long history of academic use of IBM systems. Includes links to descriptions of most of the systems they have used.
- A condensed history of IBM mainframes and their operating systems from System/360 through System/390.
IBM Advanced Computing Systems
- A description of the first superscalar computer system - the IBM ACS project in the 1960s.
- A brief description of the hardware parallelism of the IBM Stretch computer (also known as the IBM 7030).
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 29, 2014 at 19:15:05 UTC -