the entire directory
only in Hardware/Historical
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Microkernel: Mach: NeXT: Software
This category in other languages:
BESM-6 Nostalgia Page
- Information about the late Soviet mainframe computer BESM-6, the last original was dismantled in 1995.
Blinkenlights Archaeological Institute
- The Institute was established in 1997 to excavate, preserve, research, and present interesting and historically significant computing devices.
The Burroughs B-205 Computer
- A mixture of science fiction and fact concerning the B205.
Charles Babbage Institute
- CBI is a research center dedicated to promoting the study of the history of computing and its impact on society, and preserving relevant documentation.
The Computer Closet
- Rescues classic microcomputers and video games from the junk heap.
- Shows all processes involved Building a replica of the German M4 Naval Enigma.
- Dedicated to computers and/or operating systems which some might describe as obsolete.
Mechanical Aids to Calculation
- History on the first automatic totalizer by Sir George Julius, mechanical aids to calculation - extracts of a paper presented to the Institution of Engineers Australia in 1920.
The Oldskool PC Shrines
- Honoring personal computing in the 1980s.
PC - History
- Devoted to the history of the PC, covers all types of personal computers from 1970 to present.
Retro Computer Gallery
- Collection of pictures of old computers, consoles, handhelds and magazines.
The SWTPC Computer Documentation Repository
- Documentation for the SWTPC computer line.
Video Genie System
- A personal tribute to an early model PC.
Usenet alt.folklore.computers -
Usenet alt.sys.pdp11 -
Usenet alt.sys.pdp8 -
Usenet comp.sys.3b1 -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 6, 2015 at 14:35:05 UTC -