become an editor
the entire directory
only in Processors/Transputer
Open Directory - Computers: Hardware: Components: Processors: Transputer
Computers: Hardware: Components: Processors: Multiprocessors
The Atari Transputer Parallel Processing Computer
- Atari ATW800 Transputer workstation brief history, description, several photos. [Atari History Museum]
Bibliography Relating to the INMOS Transputer
- Near 2,000 references. [Computer Science Bibliography Collection]
- Growing article, with links to many related topics. [Wikipedia]
Parallel Programming In C for the Transputer
- Book for computer science undergraduate or engineering majors, and engineers or computer enthusiasts needing effective, low cost ways to boost performance of personal computers or workstations, or to learn principles of parallel programming with low investment. Online, download.
Ram's Transputer Page
- Large resource, many topics: graphics; programming languages; artificial intelligence, robotics; operating systems, microkernels; parallel programming environments; transputers, system simulation; network protocols, load-balancing.
- Emulates one T414 transputer (no FPU or bit blit instructions), supplies file and terminal I/O services; purely interpretive (slow), easily portable C source code compiles on Macintosh and many Unix, BSD.
The Transputer from INMOS; Later ST
- Books, INMOS technical notes, mail list, OCCAM language contacts. [Chip Directory]
Transputer Link Adapter PCMCIA Card
- Interfaces with INMOS style transputers using 10/20 MBits/sec asynchronous serial link. Decode modes available that mimic original INMOS ISA development board I/O ports, allows legacy software compatibility under DOS.
Transputers, Helios, and More Fun
- Enthusiast site on Atari Transputer Workstation (ATW), a.k.a. Abaq.
Wizzy Transputer Software and Links
- Transputer FAQ (many topics), drivers, dissassembler, ispy and mtest network mapping tools, consulting, links.
- Forum supporting those applying Communicating Sequential Processes, CSP, model of parallel processing. Works on areas such as Java threads and high level language hardware compiling.
Usenet alt.folklore.computers -
Usenet comp.arch -
Usenet comp.parallel -
Usenet comp.sys.transputer -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 4, 2014 at 5:15:03 UTC -