become an editor
the entire directory
only in Processors/Reversible
Open Directory - Computers: Hardware: Components: Processors: Reversible
Science: Physics: Thermodynamics
Science: Technology: Nanotechnology
Josie Ammer's Page
- Ph.D. researcher on low power synchronization for wireless communication. References, links.
The Reversible and Quantum Computing Group: Revcomp
- Studies all aspects of topic: basic science, fundamental physics, to practical engineering, high-level distributed software programs. Group background includes developing 4 pioneering reversible CMOS chips in prior work at MIT.
- Growing article, with links to many related topics. [Wikipedia]
- Brief introduction to topic, nanotechnology context; links. By researcher Ralph Merkle. [Zyvex Corp.]
What is Reversible Computing?
- Brief clear explanation.
Turning Back the CPU Clock
- Article and many forum comments, on: reversible simulation and debugging, reversibility generally, in physics, and Haskell; quantum computing, computing sensitivities. [kuro5hin.org] (September 08, 2003)
Usenet comp.arch -
Usenet sci.nanotech -
Usenet sci.physics -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 7:59:43 PM EST -