become an editor
the entire directory
only in Processors/Reconfigurable
Open Directory - Computers: Hardware: Components: Processors: Reconfigurable
Computers: Hardware: Components: Processors: Multiprocessors
Computers: Hardware: Programmable Logic
Berkeley Reconfigurable Architectures, Systems, and Software
- Researches many system-level technologies, focusing on integrating processors and reconfigurable logic.
- Hybridthreads, efficient hardware accelerated computating platform: operating system runs on hybrid CPU/FPGA chip, 2 sets of APIs give access to OS; platform has high level language compiler, can compile C source code into hardware components. University of Kansas.
Kress-Kung Machine Page
- Data-stream-based machine paradigm (anti machine), programmed by flowware and configware. Direct links to configware, morphware, flowware, data.streams, anti-machine, KressArray. University of Kaiserslautern, Germany.
NASA Office of Logic Design
- Researches and funds many aspects of design and use of programmable and quick-turn technologies, for space flight uses.
RAMP: Research Accelerator for Multiple Processors
- FPGA-based multiprocessor functional simulator framework. University of California, Berkeley.
- Summary of topic, with some uses, at University of Wisconsin, Madison.
Virginia Tech Configurable Computing Laboratory
- Research many aspects of dynamic computing, electronic and computing fabrics, soft processor arrays.
Wikipedia: Reconfigurable Computing
- Encyclopedia article, with links to many related topics.
Xputer Lab Configware Engineering for Reconfigurable Computing with KressArray
- Home of former Computer Structures Group: reconfigurable computing, soft IP core, soft machine, anti machine soft datapath, soft machine paradigm, fpga, KressArray. Kaiserslautern University of Technology, Kaiserslautern, Germany.
Raytheon Develops World's First Polymorphic Computer
- MONARCH: Morphable Networked Micro-Architecture; adaptable processor is 10 times faster than Intel Xeon quad-core chip. Military Embedded Systems. (March 20, 2007)
Usenet comp.arch -
Usenet comp.arch.fpga -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, February 28, 2007 6:40:08 AM EST -