become an editor
the entire directory
only in Processors/PIC
Computers: Hardware: Components: Processors: RISC
Computers: Hardware: Embedded
Computers: Robotics: Building
CCS, Inc.: C Compilers
- Provides embedded software tools designed for Microchip PIC MCU and dsPIC DSCs.
Crownhill Associates, Ltd.
- Makes PIC development system: software (Proton PICBASIC suite, realtime virtual modeling); and hardware (prototype breadboards, internet/ethernet boards, serial graphics LCD, IR, smart card, solderless).
- PIC projects (thermostats: simple, HAC; DC/DC converter for digital panel meter power supply), Jal library (DS1621, DS1721, DS1307, BIN2BCD, Vasile Surducan original file).
Microchip Technology, Inc.
- Makes PIC 8- and 16-bit processors, and many other products.
- Dedicated to programming Microchip PIC processors with C: sample source code, tutorial, FAQ, articles, links bootloaders. By Shane Tolmie.
- Development tool for microcontroller based boards, has graphical and realtime simulator, full featured editor, supports Asm, Jal, PICBASIC; news, contacts, CVS, downloads. SourceForge.net.
- Makes PIC and PIC18 Simulator IDEs; Basic compiler, assembler, disassembler, debugger; screenshots, documents, full function evaluation copy, free download.
PIC 16x84 Basics
- Necessities for Microchip PIC 16C84, 16F84 microcontrollers. Descriptions of basics, functions, features; definitions, video tutorials, indispensable information.
- Growing article, with links to many related topics. [Wikipedia]
PIC Microprocessor Simulator on Linux
- Simulates PIC16F84A on Linux using a GUI for easier programming and debugging of PIC programs. Has memory viewer, source browser, register editor, mapping PIC pins to parallel port for hardware interface. SourceForge.net.
- Projects using Microchip PICmicro microcontrollers (MCUs), coded in CCS C, descriptions, schematics; all free, with source code. Westford MicroSystems.
- Good resource, much content: programmer hardware, writing code, buying tips, instruction set, datasheets, features, practical projects, tips, links.
- PIC FAQ, PICkit 2 FAQ, starters tutorial, blink a LED, dwarf boards, tools, projects. English, Nederlands. By Wouter van Ooijen.
- IDE for programs for PIC and dsPIC processors, similar to MPLAB program. Supports several compiler and assembler toolchains: GPSim simulator; ICD2 debugger; ICD1, PICkit1, PICkit2, PicStart+, and most direct programmers. Command-line programmer and debugger available. SourceForge.net.
Simulink - Embedded Target for PIC
- Wiki article on the Embedded Target for PIC / dsPIC, a blockset for Matlab that works on the top of the MathWorks Simulink.
- Set of links to websites on Microchip PIC microcontrollers, related projects.
Usenet comp.arch -
Usenet comp.arch.embedded -
Usenet comp.robotics.misc -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 16, 2016 at 4:24:06 UTC -