become an editor
the entire directory
only in Processors/Multiprocessors
Computers: Hardware: Components: Processors: Barrel
Computers: Hardware: Components: Processors: VLIW
Computers: Parallel Computing
MIT Alewife Project
- Large-scale multiprocessor, integrates cache-coherent, distributed shared memory, and user-level message-passing, in one integrated hardware framework; papers, people, pictures, posters.
- Growing entry, with links to many related topics. [Wikipedia]
- Shared memory multiprocessor architecture, and software for easy and efficient use: Tornado operating system, Jasmine compiler. Descriptions, documents, papers, pictures.
Beyond the Teraflops: Why Intel Really Put 80 Cores on a Single Chip
- Network is main motive; based on interview with Thom Sawicki, technology strategist, Intel Communications Technology Lab, on the Terascale computing research initiative. Ars Technica. (April 02, 2007)
The Era of Tera: Intel Reveals More about 80-core CPU
- Last year Intel talked of 80-core Teraflop CPU. Today we get many more details on architecture and role in future of multicore CPUs. AnandTech. (February 11, 2007)
1,000 Cores on a Chip
- Brief article on Rapport's Kilocore chip, which may be used for video processing. Technology Review. (July 11, 2006)
Usenet comp.arch -
Usenet comp.parallel -
Usenet comp.sys.super -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 3, 2012 at 10:15:05 UTC -