become an editor
the entire directory
only in Processors/Asynchronous
Computers: Computer Science: Theoretical: Asynchronous Computability
Science: Technology: Electronics: Design: Asynchronous
The Asynchronous Bibliography
- Database on circuits, almost 2000 items, download formats: BiBTeX, HTML, PDF, PostScript. Page links: web pages and sites, conferences, produced chips.
Caltech Asynchronous VLSI Group
- Research focusing on methods and tools for designing high-performance and low-energy asynchronous digital circuits. Home of MiniMIPS asynchronous MIPS R3000 RISC processor. [Department of Computer Science, Caltech]
Computer Clocks Wind Down
- It's growing harder and more costly to make computer clocks work right. The solution may be to eliminate clocks. Benefits: more performance, reliability; lower cost. But commercialization will be hard. [Computerworld]
Nanocomputer Skips Clock
- With components maybe as small as individual molecules, such computers will likely need new designs. [Technology Research News] (April 23, 2003)
Time for the Clockless Computer Chip
- Brief article explains why such processors promise more speed, safety, security, miniaturization. [Dataweek] (February 26, 2003)
Freeing Computers from the Constraints of Time
- Time is running out for the clocks that make our computers tick as scientists develop a new generation of hardware and software based on the simpler designs of the 1950s. [SpaceDaily] (April 19, 2002)
Usenet comp.arch -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 23, 2014 at 14:45:04 UTC -