become an editor
the entire directory
only in Processors/AVR
Computers: Hardware: Components: Processors: RISC
Computers: Hardware: Embedded
Computers: Robotics: Building
AVR 8-Bit RISC
- Official product information from Atmel Corp. Include overview, technical specifications, details of application support, and information about various associated tools and software.
Alberto Ricci Bitti Page
- Award-winning electronic designs, circuit diagrams, ready-to-use schematics, source code; mainly for microcontrollers by Atmel (AVR), and PIC.
- Growing article, with links to many related topics. [Wikipedia]
The AVR Assembler Site
- Descriptions, tutorials, many code samples: application notes with commented source code.
AVR Butterfly and Beginners Site
- The Butterfly is a credit-card sized demo board from Atmel Corp. It is feature-dense and low cost. Descriptions, tutorials, forum, block diagram, primer, many code samples: application notes with commented source code.
- News in Weblog format, links, forum, tutorials, articles, specifications; devices, tools, projects, vendors. Some areas need registration.
- Goal: high quality C library to use with GCC on Atmel AVR microcontrollers. Together, avr-binutils, avr-gcc, and avr-libc are the core of the open source toolchain for AVR.
AVR Microcontroller Projects
- Many projects, tutorials; tools, book list, photo gallery, links.
- Introduces assembly programming language for Atmel AVR processors (AT90S) with practical examples. English, Deutsch.
AVRButterfly: AVR Butterfly and Beginners Group
- Email forum at Yahoo Tech Groups.
Dick Cappels' Project Pages
- Many projects using microcontrollers (AVR, ATMega8, ATmega163, ATtiny12, ATtiny2313, AT90S1200A, AT90S2313, AT90S8515/ATMEGA8515), analog, RF, and all 3 mixed; much free information.
ECE476 Final Projects
- Many electrical engineering student projects, using Atmel ATmega32 AVR chips. Cornell University.
HP InfoTech S.R.L.
- Makes CodeVisionAVR C compiler, integrated development environment (IDE), automatic program generator, ChipBlasterAVR in-system programmer, code wizard, for Atmel AVR processors. [commercial]
Linux Development Tools for Atmel AVR
- Tool chain development for AVR on Linux: programmer hardware, Linux driver, AVRASM-compatible assembler/linker, debugger, simulator. Theiling Online.
- Makes BASCOM AVR/8051 Windows BASIC compiler, educational development board, with tutorials, forum; other embedded electronic systems.
- AVR tutorials, projects, links; and other science, embedded, biomedical engineering, physics content.
- AVR consulting and related products: C programming book, Butterfly development kit, projects kit, Butterfly carrier; downloads, testimonials.
- Set of links to websites on Atmel AVR microcontrollers, related projects.
- Suite of executable software development tools for Atmel AVR RISC processors, hosted on the Windows platform, has GNU GCC compiler for C/C++. Open source.
Usenet comp.arch -
Usenet comp.arch.embedded -
Usenet comp.robotics.misc -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 23, 2015 at 2:35:06 UTC -