the entire directory
only in Components/Processors
Science: Technology: Mechanical Engineering: MEMS
Science: Technology: Nanotechnology
This category in other languages:
- Makes strained silicon, high-speed, high-transconductance devices optimized to work in digital, analog, or mixed signal systems.
CAPS Research Group
- Computer Architecture and Power Aware Systems Research Group, Binghamton, State University of New York. Researches means, at microarchitecture, system, and circuit levels, to improve performance, energy-efficiency, and reliability of processors and memory.
Central Processing Unit
- Growing article, with links to many related topics. [Wikipedia]
- Floating point accelerator, coprocessor and data parallel processing for HPC, scientific and embedded computer chips. Programmed easily in C language.
- IBM researchers have made seminal contributions to this field. Lists some current work. [IBM Research]
IDT: Integrated Device Technology, Inc.
- Silicon design company involved in MIPS technologies, and wide range of electronics.
- An information services company focused on enabling technology for personal computers and the high-performance microprocessor industry. Our work is aimed at engineers and others who need to understand and select new technologies.
- CPU upgrade expert with product briefs, support, discussion forums and compatibility database.
Synopsys Synthesizable VHDL LC-2 Model
- Simple programmable processor defined in the popular introductory textbook.
WWW Computer Architecture
- Houses computer architecture and microprocessor information on conferences, benchmarks and tools, group projects, publications, books and newsgroups.
Prototype Glass Sheet Computer Unveiled
- Transparent computer processor was printed on to a flat plate of continuous grain silicon glass by researchers at Sharp Japan laboratory; suggests very thin computers and televisions might be built fully on one sheet of glass. [New Scientist] (October 22, 2002)
Usenet comp.arch -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 27, 2015 at 14:54:05 UTC -