become an editor
the entire directory
only in Components/ASICs_and_Chips
ASICs and Chips
Open Source Hardware
- Accent is a design service company which provides turnkey solutions for microelectronics product, design and realization.
Advanced Silicon SA.
- Advanced Silicon is specialized in the development of CMOS high-voltage integrated circuits for flat panel LCD displays and motor drivers.
- A VLSI and system design services company in Hyderabad, India: custom ASIC/FPGA design, system/board design/manufacture and software/firmware development, project management, and R&D services.
- Developers of image compression, image processing, bus interface and memory controller IP cores.
ASIC Design Services
- Offers a consulting service for ASICs and FPGAs.
- Image and video processing, communications, consumer electronics and industrial electronics.
- Services in circuit board design, chip design (ASICs, FPGAs), and hardware-oriented software.
Bright Eyes Consulting
- ASIC and FPGA consulting, specializing in verification and design.
- Provider of semiconductor package substrate design services, signal/power/thermal integrity analysis, test engineering and assembly project management.
- A custom search engine searching hundreds of FPGA, ASIC, and EDA related sites.
- Detailed information on the various processors used in personal computers and servers up to 1998. Includes specifications, overview tables, and roadmaps.
- A fabless semiconductor company focused on the design and development of microprocessors and related products that offer significant increases in the performance of computing systems.
Comport Data Inc.
- Complete IC development services, based on mixed-signal and analog applications, as well as ASICs development using FPGAs, standard and custom cells architectures.
- Provider of semiconductor intellectual property (IP) cores in the areas of audio and multimedia interfaces, and digital signal processing.
- Developer of structured ASIC fabric for SoC and platform designs.
- Electronic design services company providing ASIC/SoC design and verification, physical layout and implementation, firmware development, DSP hardware and algorithms, board design, software QA.
- Provides surveillance IP camera technologies. Products include H264 encoder IP core and other video processing IP cores for ASIC and FPGA.
- Networking equipment vendors employ EZchip processors to form the silicon core of next-generation switches for voice, video and data integration.
Florida Micro Devices
- Foundry-independent Semiconductor supplier/engineering design house specializing in analog and mixed-mode ASICs. Offers mask programmable CMOS and bipolar ASICs, LCD drivers for avionics applications.
- ASIC/FPGA services in architecture, design, verification and bring-up.
- Specializes in mixed-signal IC design for analog processing and data converters.
Future Technology Devices International Ltd.
- Designs and supplies USB semiconductor devices with Legacy support including royalty-free drivers.
- Offers a range of data security silicon IP cores and provides DSP algorithm development and implementation.
IC Mask Design
- Provides physical design services, turnkey solutions, intellectual property and physical design training programs to the semiconductor industry.
iCODING Technology Inc.
- Designs and licenses turbo code decoders/encoders for ASIC and FPGA applications.
- Offers design services and IP for ASICs and FPGAs.
- intoPIX is an international provider of high performance hardware JPEG2000 encoder and decoder for Digital Cinema (DCI compliant) and broadcast and hardware encryption solutions for FPGA.
- Development of intellectual property cores for ASIC and FPGA designs. Cores for AES, IEEE P1619 (XTS-AES), IEEE 802.1AE MACSEC (AES-GCM) and 802.11i (WPA CCMP) encryption.
- Provider of intellectual property and silicon design services to the broadband communications market.
- A fabless IC company in Taiwan focused on Serial ATA.
- Digital hardware design firm specializing in ASIC and FPGA design, chip or system level verification, IP cores, and systems modeling.
Maxic Technology Corporation
- A fabless IC design house focuses on the design, development, and marketing of advanced analog, mixed-signal, and power management integrated circuits.
- Ultra low-power mixed-signal CMOS ASIC solutions and electronic manufacturing supplier with thick film line.
Micronas Semiconductor Holding AG
- A semiconductor company with headquarters in Zurich. ICs are used in consumer electronics (TV, video, radio equipment) and automotive electronics industries.
Perfisans Networks Corp.
- Offers TCP/IP offload engine and iSCSI accelerator ASICs.
RAiO Technology Inc.
- Digital and analog design house focusing on LCD controller and driver products.
- Develops and licenses chip-to-chip interface technology: XDR, DDR, RDRAM memories, PHY cells for PCI Express, backplane, and Ethernet applications.
RF Engines Limited
- Specialises in advanced digital signal processing hardware designs for high quality signal filtering and conditioning.
- Offers services in VLSI, analog and RFIC design.
Rivermark Technology Group
- RTG is a semiconductor IP company providing WLAN IP and design services to semiconductor manufacturers.
- Offers design, wafer fabrication, testing, packaging, quality assurance, reliability testing, VLSI based system manufacturing and applications support.
- Chip/ASIC design, verification and embedded system design solutions.
Silicon and Software Systems (S3)
- Provides System-on-Chip (SoC) design services and mixed signal IP products to semiconductor and system manufacturers.
- IP cores development and design services with System Verilog/Verilog/VHDL for design, modeling and verification of SoC, ASIC and FPGAs.
Sitronix Technology Corporation
- Manufacturing LCD driver and LCD micro controller units.
- Semiconductor IP company focused on SOC interconnect solutions.
- A group of consultants providing design expertise for ASIC, FPGA, hardware, software, and turnkey product design.
System to ASIC, Inc.
- Develops and supplies analog/mixed signal ASICs to industrial, commercial and military markets.
TC Applied Technologies
- Provider of IEEE1394 (Firewire) semiconductors. Supports A/V networking technologies for the professional and consumer electronics sectors. Company information, product listing, technical support, message board, and contact details.
- Designs and markets single-chip solutions for converging telephony, Internet and PCs through USB connectivity.
Usenet comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips -
ASICs and Chips
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 8, 2015 at 20:57:01 UTC -