become an editor
the entire directory
only in Buses/PCI_Express
Open Directory - Computers: Hardware: Buses: PCI Express
Ars Technica: PCI Express: An Overview
- Technical overview explaining basic PC system architecture, an explanation of how PCI and PCI-X work, and an outline of the benefits of PCIe, and PCIe to PCI bridging.
- Developer network for PCI Express architecture. Offers overview of the specification, introductory videos, details of books for developers, press releases and how to join the network.
PCI Express Bus Description
- A very concise description of PCI Express Bus and its architecture.
PCI Express Compliance Testing
- Gives an overview of the requirements for PCI Express Compliance testing.
- Standards development group. Offers details of technology specifications, document review and compliance testing, test software and checklists and press releases.
- Article outlining the components of the protocol and competing formats.
- Article including a technology overview, comparison with older buses and considerations of its future prospects. (April 21, 2004)
- Article covering history of the bus market and an explanation of how the specification works. (December 06, 2003)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 9, 2013 at 14:35:09 UTC -