become an editor
the entire directory
only in Buses/IEEE_1394
- Applications, standards development, 1394 Trade Association news, new 1394 products, company strategies, price trends, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, procurements, impact of competing technologies, competing standards: USB, and SCSI.
1394 Printer Working Group
- Developing printing standards for the IEEE Std. 1394-1995 High Speed Serial Bus. This new interface standard is being used in state of the art audio, video, and computer applications.
- The cable connection to complete the digital revolution. Impact overview.
IEEE 1394 Trade Association
- Founded to support the development of computer and consumer electronics systems that can be easily connected with each other via a single serial multimedia link.
- From Texas Instruments, information about 1394a and 1394b (Firewire) products.
Quick Overview of IEEE 1394
- By providing an inexpensive non-proprietary high-speed method of interconnecting digital devices, a truly universal I/O connection has been created, from Skipstones site.
- IEEE 1394 Serial Bus information.
Why FireWire is Hot! Hot! Hot!
- Article written by Franco Vitaliano.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 22, 2014 at 7:24:06 UTC -