the entire directory
only in Hardware/Buses
- Offers information about ATA and ATAPI devices. Also provides drivers and historical information.
- Includes detailed information on USP, serial ports (RS-232), parallel ports (SPP/ECP/EPP/IEEE1284) and device drivers.
- The online publication for designers and builders of bus/board-based systems.
Computer Architecture : What is a Bus?
- The basic computer bus is explained and information is provided regarding ISA, PCI, MCA, EISA, VESA, and VL-Bus architecture.
Free Online Dictionary of Computing
- Explains what a bus is and is hyperlinked to additional information.
The I/O Bus
- This article covers bus, its history and status, PCI, EISA, MCA, bus mastering, plug and play, and the bleeding edge. From Introduction to PC Hardware.
PC/104 Supplier Link Page
- Provides links to many PC/104 embedded computing vendors with descriptions of the company's offerings.
Technical Committee T13 AT Attachment
- Responsible for all interface standards relating to the popular AT Attachment (ATA) storage interface utilized as the disk drive interface on most personal and mobile computers today.
- The fight for an open hardware platform is very real, and the power has swung from the PC leaders to the entertainment industry.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 21, 2014 at 6:45:14 UTC -