become an editor
the entire directory
only in Hacking/Software_Piracy
News and Media
Computers: Software: Abandonware
Computers: Software: Search Engines
Society: Issues: Intellectual Property
This category in other languages:
- Organization devoted to the protection of proprietary audio software. Helps prevent and stop the illegal use, distribution, and duplication of copyrighted audio software.
BSA Anti-Piracy Site
- Software management facts and free audit tools. Sponsored by the Business Software Alliance.
- Federation Against Software Theft, UK software industry group working alongside corporates who require advice and guidance to achieve a legally sustainable software environment.
Software Piracy & Security
- General information about software piracy and protection; piracy reports of BSA and SIIA. Software security evaluation standards.
- A division of the Software and Information Industry Association, provides education and enforcement in dealing with software piracy. Online report forms, anti-piracy news, FAQ, copyright issues, policies, tools, seminars, and publications.
- Articles and FAQ for alt.binaries.warez.ibm-pc. Also contains tutorials on posting and downloading files.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 19, 2012 at 11:00:44 UTC -