become an editor
the entire directory
only in Hacking/People
Open Directory - Computers: Hacking: People
Computers: Computer Science: People
Society: Subcultures: Geeks and Nerds
- Researcher working with embedded systems, Linux and wireless sensors.
Johansen, Jon Lech
- Personal weblog of DVD Jon who released the DeCSS software which decodes the content-scrambling system used for DVD licensing enforcement. Includes his thoughts on Apple computers and digital rights management.
- Founder of C4I.org and moderator of InfoSec News.
- Personal Page of Ajay Puri, young Indian hacker best known as "Little Indian Bill Gates".
- Ex-hacker who was previously imprisoned for computer and wire fraud violations. Mitnick is now a security consultant.
- Provides information on computer security research, privacy, and hacking. The author presents his projects, exploits, papers, code, and configuration templates.
- Website of former member of L0pht Heavy Industries and editor of the Hacker News Network. Biography and articles.
Linuxdevcenter.com: The Hacker Behind "Hacking the XBox"
- Interview with hacker Andrew "Bunnie" Huang describing how he ran into trouble with the DMCA when publishing a book on hacking the Xbox. (September 11, 2003)
- An article by Enquirer.com on Jesse Tuttle, a hacker who used the handle Hackah Jak. Tuttle claims he was working for the FBI. (July 28, 2003)
Wired.com: Wau Holland
- A story of a German hacking pioneer and co-founder of Chaos Computer Club (CCC). Famous hacks include BTX and NASA. (July 31, 2001)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, January 31, 2007 7:30:24 AM EST -