become an editor
the entire directory
only in Hacking/Exploits
Open Directory - Computers: Hacking: Exploits
Computers: Programming: Disassemblers
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Unix: Security: Exploit Software
Society: Activism: Internet: Hacktivism
Canvas Exploit Platform
- A commercial exploit platform similar to metasploit. Has built in memory resident shells that are cleared when the machine is rebooted. Perfect for cleaning up after a penetration test.
Ethical Hacking Course
- Commercial hacker training course on how to write and use exploits.
Exploiting Caller ID
- The Software Orange Box is a free proof-of-concept tool which can spoof most forms of North American Caller ID.
Fyodor's Exploit World
- A large and descriptive exploit archive organized by affected operating systems.
- The Metasploit Project is an open source computer security project which provides information about security vulnerabilities and aids in penetration testing and IDS signature development. Its most well-known sub-project is the Metasploit Framework, a tool for developing and executing exploit code against a remote target machine. Other important sub-projects include the Opcode Database, shellcode archive, and security research.
- Provides security information to all members of the security community, from end users, security hobbyists and network administrators to security consultants, IT Managers, CIOs and CSOs.
- Archive of exploits and security advisories
Security-Protocols Exploit News
- A up to date security and exploit portal, provides commentary on many popular exploits as they develop in the wild.
VUPEN Exploits and PoCs
- Archive of private exploits and proof-of-concept codes developed in-house by VUPEN Security.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 16, 2013 at 5:45:08 UTC -