become an editor
the entire directory
only in Web/Colors
Open Directory - Computers: Graphics: Web: Colors
Computers: Data Formats: Markup Languages: HTML: Reference
216 Color Webmaster's Palette Color Lab
- Designer's color scheme lab. Choose colors by clicking on the hue-symmetrical color wheel on the left. Choices appear side-by-side on the right with hexadecimal html and decimal rgb codes and all text / background combinations. Each shading series, colors ranging from light to dark, lies along a straight line in the color wheel.
216 Web Safe Colors
- A chart of web safe colors, visually respresented, with hexadecimal RGB notation.
About Web Color Definitions
- Web colors in Hex, RGB, MSAccess and VBA. With RGB to Hex converter, color cubez, 216 safe colors, and HTML tutorial links.
Background Color Gallery
- These background color images are available for use on UC Berkeley Library Web pages. The appropriate mark-up to use in HTML documents to access a particular background color is listed directly below each image.
- Takes two user-defined valid colors and creates a palette using a set number of points between the colors.
Color Management for the World Wide Web
- A case study in color management for distributed digital media.
Color Palette Creator
- Uses blended colors and transparency to create color schemes.
Color Scheme Generator
- Palette creator based on use of a color wheel.
- An experiment to explore how colors are perceived and associate with the so-called safe palette.
- List of color (colour) names supported in HTML. How to use color numbers if one of the predefined names is not what is wanted.
- Match RGB and color data to real products and color collections. Convert color data and find color complements, schemes and harmonies.
HTML Color Chart
- Browser-safe colors and color names.
- Web publisher's coloring book, with names and hex values for HTML colors.
Netscape Color Map
- Move mouse over hexagon palettes and the hexadecimal, RBG, percent and font color codes will appear. Click and move arrow to selected color to lock into place.
- A table of the 216 non-dithering colors, with an explanation of dithering and an example of how text looks in different colors.
Oultwood Web Color Chart
- HTML color chart showing which combinations are most suitable for web page design.
The Browser-Safe Color Palette
- Article about non-dithering colors in browsers, by Lynda Weinman.
Using Colour on the Web
- A brief overview about how to effectively use red, green and blue, as well as the Websafe palette.
- Printed references and free resources for web design, with Color, HTML, and Style Sheets. Free services include Color Lab, Swatch Libraries and all hexadecimal color codes on screen at once Decimal RGB version too.
Web Colors Homepage
- A visual guide to choosing colors for web pages. Interactive palettes to experiment with the colors.
Web Safe Colors
- A well organized listing of the 216 web safe colors.
- Resource for web designers and developers to test an expanded palette of 4,096 colors for the web. The web-smart palette pages show different demonstrations of the palette.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, May 23, 2013 9:55:03 AM EDT -