become an editor
the entire directory
only in By_Alphabet/Indic
Open Directory - Computers: Graphics: Fonts: By Alphabet: Indic
Computers: Software: Globalization: Character Encoding: Indic
- A free font and editing software for Kannada and Devanagari scripts. Allows creation of Kannada, Hindi, Sanskrit, and Marathi language documents in all Windows versions. A free SDK is also available on this site for developers who wish to use these fonts in their applications.
Bengali OpenType specification
- Microsoft's specifications describing how the Bengali shaping engine works, features for Bengali script and other encoding issues.
- The Brahmi project at Indian Institute of Science (IISc) Bangalore, India aims at providing Unicode compliant OpenType Fonts for Indian Languages and Java Input Methods.
The Free Bangla Fonts Project
- Project creates free completely Unicode compliant Open Type Bengali fonts.
The Indic Fonts HowTo
- Detailed guide on how to install and use Indic scripts (devanagri) using UTF-8 encoding under GNU/Linux.
- TrueType and Type 1 Hindi and Sanskrit fonts for Windows and Macintosh computers, contain all the characters in modern Hindi and classical Sanskrit. Offer previews, ordering and contact information.
Modular Infotech Pvt. Ltd.
- Offer Indian language fonts and typefaces in various Indian languages. Library of 2100 fonts, that includes text fonts, decorative fonts, Symbol fonts and other various fonts.
Thamizh Font Collection
- Assortment of Thamizh fonts for download.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, December 28, 2007 9:06:23 PM EST -