become an editor
the entire directory
only in Graphics/Books
Open Directory - Computers: Graphics: Books
Computers: News and Media: Books
A Guide to Computer Animation
- The companion site of the book by Marcia Kuperberg: coverage of the principles and techniques of computer animation, understanding the constraints when creating for TV, video, games, multimedia and web.
Mark Batty, Publisher
- Offers books on graphic design, lettering, and the printing arts. Special and limited editions availabile.
Organic Pixels Graphic Design Store
- Collection of books and software that is useful to professional graphic designers everything from theory to business practices.
- Specialize in graphics, web design and development, and digital imaging books with a searchable index of authors, books and subjects.
- Produces graphic books with CD-ROM in vector EPS format, each book contains 144 pages with about 500-700 clip art of illustrations, patterns, clipart, fabrics, logos, for screen-prints, embroideries, typographic and Internet works.
Real-Time Rendering Resources
- This is the Web site for the book Real-Time Rendering, by Tomas Möller and Eric Haines.
The work of Edward Tufte and Graphics Press
- Tufte's books Visual Display of Quantitative Information, Envisioning Information and Visual Explanations as well as his one day course "Presenting Data and Information, sculpture and fine art are featured on his home site.
- Authors' site promoting the understanding of digital photography and computer imaging. Offering a collection of related terminology available for sale as a pocketbook or e-book.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, September 29, 2009 2:30:22 AM EDT -