become an editor
the entire directory
only in Ethics/Conferences
Conference on Computers, Freedom, and Privacy (CFP96)
- Proceedings of the sixth conference hosted by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and the World Wide Web Consortium (w3c), held in March 1996. Archives are permanently available.
E-CAP 2004. Computing and Philosophy Conference European Region
- Hosted by the Computational Philosophy Laboratory and the Department of Philosophy, University of Pavia, Italy, 3 to 5 June 2004. Research topics cover many aspects of the "computational turn" that is occurring within the discipline of philosophy, including computers and ethics.
ETHICOMP 1995. Ethical Issues of Using Information Technology
- De Montfort University, Leicester, UK, March 1995.
- International Conference on Ethical Issues of Information Technology. Hosted in the Department of Philosophy, Erasmus University, The Netherlands, 25 to 27 March 1998.
ETHICOMP 2001. Systems of the Information Society
- Fifth ETHICOMP International Conference on the Social and Ethical Impacts of Information and Communication Technologies. Hosted in the Faculty of Electronics, Telecommunications and Informatics, Technical University of Gdańsk, Poland, 18 to 20 June 2001.
ETHICOMP 2002. The Transformation of Organisations in the Information Age: Social and Ethical Implications
- Sixth ETHICOMP International Conference on the Social and Ethical Impacts of Information and Communication Technologies. Hosted in the Universidade Lusiada, Lisbon, Portugal, 13 to 15 November 2002.
- Seventh ETHICOMP International Conference on the Social and Ethical Impacts of Information and Communication Technologies. Hosted in the University of the Aegean, Syros, Greece, 14 to 16 April 2004.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 4, 2007 at 11:11:19 UTC -