become an editor
the entire directory
only in Intel_x86_Architecture/VMware
Intel x86 Architecture
This category in other languages:
LinuxPlanet - VMware 2.0: Virtually Magnificent - Two OSes, One Machine
- Michael Hall reviews the version 2.0 of this product.
Monitoring VMware Honeypots
- Describes how to use VMware to create honeypots to capture system-intruders.
- Provides tools for automated conversion between physical and virtual architectures in the data center.
Tony's VMware Site
- Offers a package that enables Network, CD ROM, and Sound in a Windows For Workgroups 3.11 Virtual Machine. Also provides tipps for setting up Windows for Workgroups 3.11 inside VMware.
- A popular multi-function virtualizer for Windows and Linux.
VMware on Slackware Linux
- Describes the necessary steps to get VMware running on a PC running Slackware Linux.
OSNews.com - VMWare Workstation 4.0 Review
- A review of the Workstation line of the VMware software. (June 23, 2003)
HP extends VMWare support
- HP announced plans to fully support the Windows, NetWare and Linux operating systems running on top of VMWare's virtual machine software as part of an extension of its partnership with the maker of virtual machine software for Intel systems. (May 28, 2003)
Merrill Lynch Inks Deal With VMware
- Merrill Lynch and Co., a leading Wall Street brokerage and financial management company in New York, is deploying "virtual machine" software from VMware Inc. throughout its production environments and on more than 27,000 desktops. (January 06, 2003)
EWeek.com - VMware Software Will Consolidate Applications, Services
- With more enterprises looking for solutions that enable them to consolidate applications and infrastructure services running on diverse operating systems, VMware Inc. has released VMware ESX Server 1.5. (May 13, 2002)
ITworld.com - IBM and VMware work on partitioning tools
- IBM Corp. and VMware Inc. announced a partnership Tuesday to work on improving partitioning software for high end Intel-based servers. (February 19, 2002)
Honeypotting with VMware
- An article about how to use VMware to produce honeypots to catch system-intruders. (January 07, 2002)
CNET News.com - VMware wins deal with Microsoft
- The maker of software that lets computers run several operating systems simultaneously says Microsoft is using its application to simplify product demos. (September 07, 2001)
Littlewhitedog.com - VMware for Windows NT/2000
- A review of the software for Windows. (November 08, 2000)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 16, 2015 at 14:54:09 UTC -