become an editor
the entire directory
only in DOS_and_Windows/Wine
Intel x86 Architecture
DOS and Windows
Open Directory - Computers: Emulators: Intel x86 Architecture: DOS and Windows: Wine
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows: Programming
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Unix: Win32
This category in other languages:
Wine Development HQ
- Wine is a free implementation of Windows on Unix. WineHQ is a collection of resources for Wine developers and users.
- Provides products and services to run Windows software on Intel Mac and Linux systems, or thin client servers, without needing a Windows OS license.
- Provide online-versions of the Users Guide, the Developers Guide and other pieces of documentation.
Frequently Asked Questions
- A list of questions and answers for the project. It contains both general and technical information: project status, what it is and what it does and how to obtain and configure and run it.
- TransGaming is developing improvements to the Wine project to achieve full Linux compatibility for games developed using the Microsoft DirectX APIs.
Wine And Smatch
- Smatch is a C source checker like the Stanford checker but it's freely available. This project is trying to make smatch useful for Wine.
Wine Cross Reference
- A generated cross-reference that produces HTML-pages for all source files with links to related sources and documentation.
Wine the MS-Windows emulator.
- An introduction.
Wine - Success List
- A list of applications that work with Wine. Not being updated. (April 13, 1997)
Usenet comp.emulators.ms-windows.wine -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 19:59:47 UTC -