become an editor
the entire directory
only in Apple/Apple_II
Open Directory - Computers: Emulators: Apple: Apple II
Computers: Systems: Apple: Apple II
- An ActiveX-based Apple IIgs emulator created by members of the Free Tools Association. Also, FTA demos, games and tools that run in the emulator.
- An Apple ][+ emulator for DOS.
- An open source Apple //e emulator for Windows.
- Mac-hosted emulator of the Apple ][, ][+, and //e. Rationale, screenshots and downloads.
Dapple Emulator Series
- Features Dapple and NDapple, two open source ][, ][+, and 64K //e emulators for DOS, and Dapple2 an open source 128K //e emulator for DOS.
- Open source emulator for Linux, Mac OS, and Windows.
KEGS - Kent's Emulated GS
- An Apple IIgs emulator for Linux, Unix/X11, Win32 and Mac OS X. Source code is available.
- A version of the KEGS Apple IIgs emulator that uses the cross-platform SDL multimedia library.
- Open source emulator for Linux.
- An Apple II emulator in development for the Palm OS.
Rich Skrenta's Apple II emulator in C
- The C source for an Apple II emulator.
- Preliminary version of an Apple /// emulator for Macintosh.
- Open source emulator for Linux written in the D programming language.
- A shareware ][, ][+, and //e emulator for MacOS X.
- Site hosting the Apple IIgs emulators XGS-DOS for MS-DOS and KEGS-OSX for Mac OS X.
Usenet alt.emulators.ibmpc.apple2 -
Usenet comp.emulators.apple2 -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, July 6, 2012 10:14:20 PM EDT -