become an editor
the entire directory
only in Acorn/Archimedes
Computers: Systems: Acorn: Archimedes
Computers: Systems: RISC OS
Computers: Systems: RISC OS: Software: Emulators
- General Acorn Archimedes emulation, offering games, applications, and the emulators themselves. It has an interface much like a real Archimedes.
- An A4xx-series emulator for UNIX/Linux, RISC OS and Windows. Source code is available, as are ports for Mac OS X, GP2X and Amiga OS4.
- Arculator, an open source Archimedes emulator for Windows.
Arculator for Mac
- Mac port of Arculator, a freeware Acorn Archimedes Emulator.
Beginners Guide to Arcimage
- Basic operating instructions for, and download of, Arcimage - a DOS based program that allows the reading and writing of Acorn format floppy discs on a PC.
- An emulator of ARM-based Acorn machines for Windows 98/ME/2000/XP.
- A RISC OS emulator that runs under UNIX.
- Open source Risc PC emulator for Linux, Mac OS, and Windows.
RPCEmu for Apple Mac
- Mac port of RPCEmu - an open source RiscPC emulator
- The commercial version of the Red Squirrel emulator for Windows 2000, XP or Vista. Includes FAQs, order details and product news.
- Includes downloads, pictures of box covers and a message board. Home to ArcDisc and ArcGB front-ends.
Usenet comp.emulators.misc -
Usenet comp.sys.acorn.games -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 16, 2014 at 10:48:16 UTC -