become an editor
the entire directory
only in CSS/Browser_Compatibility
Microsoft Internet Explorer
Computers: Software: Internet: Clients: Web: Browsers: Compatibility and Standards Compliance
Adobe: CSS Advisor
- Properties supported by various browsers.
Cascading Style Sheets Level 1 Browser Incompatibilities
- Teaches how to produce Web pages (formatted with Cascading Style Sheets Level 1) that display attractively on modern browsers and adequately on recent ones.
CSS Pointers Group: CSS Bugs and Workarounds
- A list of CSS bugs in various browsers for various platforms. Some include demonstrations and screenshots, and workarounds.
- Wiki companion to the CssDiscussList mailing list. Includes tips and tricks and information on browser hacks, text sizing, and testing.
- Code for a Internet Explorer attached behavior which, that allows IE to recognize and display a number of CSS3 properties. Site includes download, documentation, a user forum, and online demonstrations.
QuirksMode: CSS Contents and Browser Compatibility
- Tests of CSS2 and CSS3 selectors, pseudoclasses and declarations, including compatibility information for Explorer, Mozilla, Safari, and Opera.
RichInStyle.com: CSS bug guide
- List of CSS1 and CSS2 bugs in other Internet Explorer, Netscape, Opera versions, and a bug-by-bug guide on how to avoid them.
WestCiv - CSS1 and CSS2 Browser Support
- Groups properties by level of support. Contains guide, tutorials, and articles.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 16, 2014 at 6:11:47 UTC -