become an editor
the entire directory
only in Personal_Information/vCard
Mime-Dir and vCard Java API
- A Java API binding of the IETF Mime-Dir and vCard RFCs. Project information, bug tracking, source code, and downloads.
RFC 2425 - A MIME Content-Type for Directory Information
- Defines a MIME Content-Type for holding directory information. The definition is independent of any particular directory service or protocol. The text/directory Content-Type is defined for holding a variety of directory information, for example, name, or email address, or logo.
RFC 2426 - vCard MIME Directory Profile
- Defines the profile of the MIME Content-Type for directory information for a white-pages person object, based on a vCard electronic business card. The profile is defined for representing and exchanging a variety of information about an individual.
- Discuses features and applications of vCard. (Internet Mail Consortium)
vCard: The Electronic Business Card
- A whitepaper on vCard, the personal data interchange standard. (Internet Mail Consortium)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 19:56:06 UTC -