become an editor
the entire directory
only in XML_Schema/Standards_Documents
Errata in XML Schema
- List of errata in the W3C XML Schema recommendation of 2 May 2001
Techquila XML Schema Spec Browser
- Multi-modal topic map browser for the W3C XML Schema specifications, including indexes of the terms used by the specifications and the main concepts of XML Schema.
XML Schema Part 0: Primer
- Part of the official XML Schema definition. A non-normative document intended to provide an easily readable description of the XML Schema facilities. (W3C Recommendation 2 May 2001)
XML Schema Part 1: Structures
- Specifies the XML Schema definition language, which offers facilities for describing the structure and constraining the contents of XML 1.0 documents. (W3C Recommendation 2 May 2001)
XML Schema Part 2: Datatypes
- Part 2 of the specification of the XML Schema language. It defines facilities for defining datatypes to be used in specifications. (W3C Recommendation 2 May 2001)
XML Schema Requirements
- Describes the requirements on which the W3C XML Schema recommendation is based. (W3C Note 15 February 1999)
XML Schema: Formal Description
- Formalization of a formal, declarative system for describing and naming XML Schema information, specifying XML instance type information, and validating instances against schemas. (W3C Working Draft, 25 September 2001)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 19:56:05 UTC -