become an editor
the entire directory
only in Tools/Parsers
Open Directory - Computers: Data Formats: Markup Languages: XML: Tools: Parsers
Computers: Programming: Internet: W3C DOM
ESPX and TinyXSL
- ESPX, an ECMAScript Parser for (almost) XML, with namespaces; and TinyXSL, XML transform in-Script mini-Language
- A XML 1.0 parser for Eiffel based on expat. eXML is no longer actively maintained.
fxp Functional XML Parser
- Validating XML parser written in SML. Changelog, installation instructions, and download.
Generic PHP Parser Class
- Parses arbitrary XML input and builds an array with the structure of all tag and data elements. Optimized for parsing of simplified XML (SML) formats.
Meggison Technologies Downloads
- SAX 2 extensions and filters.
- An Eiffel XML parser and library.
SAX for Pascal
- Port of the Simple API for XML Parsing interfaces to Delphi.
- A functional Scheme based XML parsing framework consists of a (semi-validating) DOM/SXML parser, a SAX parser, and a supporting library of lexing and parsing procedures.
- Part of a project to make XML available to TCL programs. Two parsers are available: a front end to Expat and a native TCL one.
- An Excel add-in built to easily and quickly import XML files to Excel.
Microsoft XML Parser Conformance
- David Brownell tests the Microsoft XML parser, as bundled with Internet Explorer 5, for XML 1. (XML.com) (November 17, 1999)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, October 13, 2013 8:49:59 PM EDT -